1- Rules of a Guardian Angel

"Papa. I swear on my wings, I didn't choose this path myself. "Taeyeon tried to convince her father.

She told her father about her new life the first thing she flew through the door. After dropping everything, her father rushed towards her, eager to know his daughter's choice.

He frowned immediately after hearing the bad news. Somewhere in his mind knew that would happen, because that was how he lose his wife.
"I know, I know. The Royal Staff chose it. Just like every generation. "her father sighed, shaking his head in despair. He was so worried that it will come true. That his daughter will become a Guardian Angel. That he is going to lose his daughter.

"Papa, only five new angels were chosen to be Guardian Angels by the Royal Staff. Don't you feel proud of me? "she asked, her wings flapping a little, lifting her feet off the floor.

"No flying in the house. "her father said,making her land on the floor. "That is an honour. Since it is very hard to become a Guardian Angel. "he said. "But it is a very dangerous job. More dangerous than guarding the Kingdom. "he added, concern flashed in his eyes as he looked at his only daughter.

"Papa, I know the consequences. But I am willing to help the world become a better place-"

"It isn't our world. "he cut her off.

"Papa, how can you say tha-"

"The humans are selfish creatures. They have never done anything for us. They are a disgrace to god's creation. "her father said.

"But we, can change that. Papa, I am going to help to change them. The Royal Staff seen potential in me, that is why it chose me. Be happy for me. "she said, her eyes watered when she saw a look of regret flashed across his face.

"I was happy for your mother when she was chosen. But I lost her to her duty. "

"Papa. "she put a hand on the small of his back. "We are angels and our duty is to help everyone. Including the humans."she continued. "According to the angel handbook-"

"We have to always believe in god and what god has arranged. I know. "her father continued for her. Every angel knows that motto. She stared at her father as he closed his eyes and a tear flowed down his cheek. "Fine. You can go. You are all grown up. "he said, finally smiling.

"Thanks Papa."

"Be strong, my little angel. "he said. She nodded and squeezed his hand to assure him that everything is okay.

-

"Woah...look at the facility. It is hundred times better than the old ones. "Luhan exclaimed. Taeyeon agreed with him. The facility for the Guardian angels are indeed a lot better than their school's ones.

In almost every corner of the long hallway, there is a vending machine that provides all of their needs. A few free massage chairs at the resting lounge too. The walls were all painted in the same color, Blue. It is the Guardian Angels' color theme. The floors were carpeted although angels barely walk on them as there is a very huge space for everyone to fly around. There are a lot of rooms that are see through and as the five of them passed by each and every room,they could see their seniors practicing with props.

Weird, I thought we don't need to know much about battle.

"Are we at the right place? Cause I just saw a bloody angel passing by. "Yoona said. "And it stinks."she added, fanning away the smell with her hand.

"That is because we are in the gym now. But I still don't get why there is blood. "Luhan said, scrunching his nose at the smell.

"Hey. You guys are newcomers? "a very bulky angel stopped lifting his weights and asked.