14-Selfie

"Baekhyun-a!!"Taeyeon jumped on him as she wrapped both of her arms around him from behind. Baekhyun almost lost his balance, but luckily he stepped forward before the both of them all down together.

"Taeyeon."he deadpanned her.

"Hey, be more enthusiasthic. Aren't you happy to see me?"she frowned, unwrapping her arms from him and facing him.

"Yay...you are here."he said monotonously, still expressionless.

"Come on, just admit that you are happy that I am here."she said, hitting his chest with her hands balled into a fist.

"I am planning to go to the arcade right now."he said and glanced at her. He was secretly hoping that she wants to come with him. He misunderstood Taeyeon's silence as she doesn't want to go with him. Baekhyun sighed.

"Arcade? Is it a place where you play archade games?"she asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah."

"Can I come?"she asked excitedly, which brought a smile to Baekhyun's face.

"Sure. If you want."he said, pretending to not care whether she comes alone or not.

"Yasss!! Let's go now!"she naturally clutched onto his arm and pulled him along to the bus stop. Baekhyun is so used to her pulling him around that he just let her pull him without resisting. And just like that, they got onto the bus and went to the mall.

After around fifteen minutes, they reached the mall.

"Is this your first time here?"he asked her as she stared at the arcade games in awe. She nodded with her mouth still agape in amazement. "I will let you choose the first arcade game we play then."he said, holding out his card. It's been so long since he used his arcade card which contains the points to access the arcades, ever since Taeyeon walked into his life, he has been doing other things like studying and hanging out with her, he almost forgot about games.

"Then...I want to play that. Multiplayer."she pointed to an arcade that has fake RPG guns in front of a large tv screen. "That looks like fun. What are we going to shoot?"she asked him.

"Monsters."he replied as he walked towards the chosen arcade. "You aim your gun at them and press this."he pointed at the red trigger under the gun. "Are you sure you want to play this?"he turned to her.

"Yes!"she grabbed a gun and Baekhyun placed his card in front of the scanner to start the game. "Wow...it is starting!"she jumped excitedly.

"You are that excited to kill monsters?"he chuckled as he himself grabbed a gun.

"They are like demons that needs to be terminated."she said. As soon as the game started, the both of them started to shoot the monsters that approached the screen. "They are so scary though."she muttered after moment of shooting.

"You are a talented killer."he commented as they waited for the next round after completing their mission.

"Thanks, I guess?"she laughed.

The two of them continued to play and moved on to the next arcade. When Baekhyun is playing, Taeyeon will stand beside him and cheer for him. When she is playing, Baekhyun will just stand beside her with a proud smile plastered on his face.

"Where is the toilet?"she asked him.

"You can just follow the signs you know."

"Oh yeah, I will go to the toilet first."she said before leaving him.

Taeyeon smiled when she spotted the toilet sign on top, with the arrow pointing to her right. She looked down on the floor and made walking to the toilet fun by stepping on each black tile as she goes forward. She felt someone in front of her, so she stepped aside to let that person pass, but that person blocked her way again. She looked up to find a boy about the same age as her looking down on her.