53

Morning: 1 Day 'til Graduation.

It's the morning: roughly 10 AM. Simon left at around 7 AM for work, leaving Jessica in her room alone. Her mother, Faye, is asleep as she didn't come home until 2 AM - later than usual, due to overtime.

"Right, so I have my dress, shoes, bag, makeup," Jessica lists everything; ticking them off her list she made. "Accessories: like a cute, little crown, bracelets, a cute, little ring," She continues to list everything. "And, I believe that's everything. Perfect." Jessica smiles to herself. "Now, time for food and Netflix." Jessica sighs as she makes her way to the kitchen to get something to eat.

. . .

Jessica's POV

I grab myself whatever I find: mainly chocolate and crisps (chips). I then grab a big bottle of Dr. Pepper before making my way back to my room to binge watch whatever on Netflix.

-

Later

Whilst watching 13rw (13 Reasons Why), my phone buzzes. I groan as I grab my phone to see who's texted me. It's Layla.

From Layla: Got everything for graduation?

To Layla: Yeah. You?

From Layla: Just getting the last, few bits now :)

To Layla: Good, good. Now if you don't mind me, I'm binge watching shit on Netflix.

From Layla: Watch 13 Reasons Why!

To Layla: Already doing that!

From Layla: Good! It's really good! Enjoy, my friend.

To Layla: Will do, my friend.

-

Later, Later

After watching 13rw, I begin watching something random: that being RuPaul's Drag Race. Why? Because why not. It's something to do, as I have nothing else to do.

I mean, I could text Simon, but he's more than likely busy with work. Knowing him, he'll probably be round here later to rant and cuddle again. I don't mind though. I mean, I always let people rant to me - because I'm a good listener apparently - and I love to cuddle. So, I guess it's a win, win situation. 

Anyway, time for some RuPaul's Drag Race and chill. By myself. Because everyone else is busy. Fun.

-

Later, Later, Later.

I'm texting Simon. I'm bored and lonely.

To Simon: Simon... I'm bored, and lonely. Please come round. Bring food - preferably ice-cream.

From Simon: On my way :)

To Simon: Love you :))

From Simon: Love you to, loner :))

To Simon: Firstly, rude. Secondly, you can just walk in again like last night. :))

From Simon: Okay, babes. :))

To Simon: Good boy :)

From Simon: Only for you ;))

To Simon: Fuck off, mate :))

From Simon: Wow, friendzoned by my own girlfriend. Great.

To Simon: Loves you really, dork. :)))

From Simon: Love you too, weirdo :)))

Kitten ➮ Simon Minter | Book 2 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara