50

3 Days 'til Graduation

"Where was your mum then?" Simon asks as he and Jessica walk out the hospital. "With Thomas." Jessica says. "Why?" He asks. "Apparently, he needed help with something, or something like that." Jessica explains. "Oh," Simon hums. "And apparently, my mum was in a rush to leave that she forgot to lock the door." Jessica sighs. "You think differently?" Simon questions. "No," Jessica shakes her head. "I just think she's lying about him needing help." She says. "Why?" Simon asks. "Because, if he needed help, he'd ask his roommate." Jessica explains. "Well, maybe he needed some extra help." Simon suggests. "I dunno." Jessica shrugs. 

-

Few Hours Later...

"Will you come round later?" Jessica asks as they - Simon and Jessica - make their way to Simon's place as Jessica left her things their. "If you want me to, yeah." Simon smiles. "Yeah, I do ironically enough." Jessica chuckles. "Well, I shall then." Simon says. 

. . .

"What now then?" Jessica asks. "Huh?" Simon hums. "What shall we do now, if you're not busy?" Jessica asks. "Well, ideally I need to go back to work," Simon says. "Then, drop me off at mine, go to work and pretend you're ill so you can come round mine." Jessica smiles. "Or, we go to yours and I ring saying that I'm stuck in really bad traffic so I won't be able to come back to finish my shift." Simon suggests. "I like that option better." Jessica chuckles. "Thought you would." Simon laughs. 

-

30 Minutes Later 

30 minutes later and Simon and Jessica are now at Jessica's place. Her mum, Faye, is out at Thomas's again so this time the front door is locked.

Jessica happily walks up to the door to unlock it whilst Simon kindly grabs her things from the back of the car. They both walk in and immediately walk upstairs to Jessica's room, chatting and laughing. 

Jessica flops onto her bed whilst Simon places her bag near her desk before joining her on her bed.

"I should text my mum telling her you're here." Jessica mutters. "That might me wise." Simon says. Jessica sighs as she grabs her phone and texts her mum.

To Mummy: Just to let you know, Simon is here. 

From Mummy: Okay dear.

"She's okay with it." Jessica says. "What?" Simon hums. "She's okay with you being here." Jessica says. "Okay." Simon nods.