6

Simon's POV

"Jessica, whilst you're eating I'm going to ask you a few questions." I pipe up as I sit down in front of her bed. "Okay." She nods. 

"What's this Mr. Minter like?" I ask as I get my note pad and pen out. "What do you mean?" She asks; confusion written on her face. "Describe him to me." I say. "You should know. You're Mr. Minter. You're Simon." She says. "Pretend I'm not. Describe him to me." I say. She sighs deeply as she leans back in to the pillows. "Well... He's funny, caring, intelligent, adorable. The list goes on." She says. "Describe is appearance." I say. "Again, pretend I'm not me/him." I quickly add on. "Okay." She nods. "He's got bright, piercing blue eyes. When he looks at you, you can't help but... I don't know... Feel a certain way. He's got pale skin. Not too pale, but pretty pale. It's nice though. It brings out his eyes. He's tall. Very tall. He towers over me, which I like. He makes me feel safe when he stands over me. He's well built. Not too muscular, but he has some muscle to him. From the side, if you really examine his face, you can really see his jawline. It makes him look so... Perfect. When he smiles, you can see his cute little dimples. It makes him look so fucking adorable. Lastly, his hair. It's blonde/brown. Long. Not too long, like mine. But, long enough to style in a quiff. When you run your fingers through it, it's always soft. It's nice. I love it."  She explains. "I see." I nod as I write some notes. "What's the last thing you remember?" I ask. "The last thing I remember? As in, before I woke up here?" She asks. "Yes." I simply say. "Um... I remember being in a car, in an empty car park. It was dark... Roughly 8PM, or something like that. I was with someone... A tallish guy. We were talking, and laughing. It was great. Until it hit us." She says. "What hit you?" I ask. "I don't know." She whimpers as a few tears run down her face. Her mum, Faye, wipes them away with her thumbs. "One last question..." I mutter. "What?" She asks; her voice slightly rough. "Did you see it coming towards you?" I ask. "Kinda..." She mumbles. "What did you see coming towards you?" I ask quickly. "Bright lights... Followed by a few figures. Human figures, that is." She says. "Okay." I nod. 

I stand up as I put my pen back into my pocket. "Get some rest Jess. I'll come back to check on you in a few hours." I say. "Okay." She nods as she flashes me a weak smile. I smile back before walking out, making sure to close the door behind me.