45

1 Hour Later...

Simon had to leave due to an emergency with one of his other patients, leaving Jessica in her room on her own. Her mum downstairs in the kitchen, making some food: pizza to be exact.

-

Jessica's POV

I sigh as I grab my crutches and begin walking, as best as I can, out my room and downstairs into the kitchen, where my mum is.

"Mummy," I hum as I walk into the kitchen. "Yes, Jess?" She asks as she glances over at me. "What're you doing?" I ask as I sit around the kitchen island. "Making pizza." She smiles at me. "I'll have my usual, please." I smile back at her. "Good, 'cause that's what I'm making you." She chuckles. "I see." I giggle.

"How was physio?" She asks. "Alright. My legs hurt though." I sigh. "How bad?" She asks, concern in her voice. "Not too bad now, luckily." I say. "Good." She nods. "How was work?" I ask, changing the subject. "Alright. Tiring, but alright." She says. "Nothing new happen?" I question. She shakes her head, "nope." "How boring." I chuckle. "Indeed." She also chuckles.

-

"Here you go. One pepperoni pizza." My mum smiles as she pushes the pizza towards me. "Thanks." I smile back at her before picking up, and eating a slice. "You're welcome." She says before walking out the kitchen, leaving me alone.

"Oh, just to let you know," my mum begins as she walks back in. "Hmm?" I hum. "Thomas is coming round tonight." My mum smiles. "Cool." I nod. "So, best behavior." She says before walking back out. "Wait! Mum!" I shout. "What?" She asks as she walks back in. "Can Simon come round, or can I go back to his?" I ask. "You can go to his, yes." She sighs. I smile, "thanks." 

I quickly eat my pizza before, as quickly as I can, making my way back to my room.

-

I grab my phone and text Simon the situation.

To Simon: My mum's boyfriend, or whatever he is, is coming round tonight. I don't particularly like him/get on with him. Is it okay if I can stay at yours again tonight? Text back when you can.

From Simon: You caught me on my break. I don't see why not. You're always welcome round anytime in my opinion Jess. I shall pick you up as soon as I can.

To Simon: Before 7. Try and pick me up before 7 as that's when he'll most likely be here.

From Simon: I'll see what I can do, babe.

To Simon: Thanks, love. 

-

My new fanfic is out! It's called: naked cuddling and it's another Miniminter/Simon one! Check it out!