43

Later...

Now at Simon's place, the pair - Simon and Jessica - slowly make their way inside and straight upstairs to his room. 

They walk into his room. Jessica makes her way straight over to his bed, where she flops down onto her back, letting out a long sigh. Simon places her bag near his wardrobe (closet) before joining her on his bed.

"Fuck me," Jessica mutters, almost like a whisper. "Gladly." Simon says. Jessica glares at him, making him laugh. "Only joking." Simon laughs. "Yeah, yeah." Jessica says. "I was." Simon says. "Anyway, I was gonna say: fuck me, my legs hurt." Jessica says. "How bad?" Simon asks. "Not too bad, luckily." Jessica reassures him. "Good." Simon says.

"Anyway, I have a question for you, missy," Simon says. "What?" Jessica asks. "Why didn't you turn up to physio?" Simon asks, raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh," Jessica sighs. "I was busy. I went shopping with my mum to get a new dress for graduation, and just to spend some time with her." Jessica explains. "I see," Simon nods. "Can I see the dress?" Simon asks. "Nope," Jessica shakes her head. "It's a surprise." Jessica smirks. "Oh, I see." Simon also smirks. "So, you've gotta definitely come to my graduation." Jessica says. "Oh don't worry, I'll be there." Simon says. "Good." Jessica smiles.

-

Later, Later...

Now in their pyjamas, the pair happily sit in bed, cuddling up to one another whilst watching something on Netflix.

"You look fucked." Jessica comments as she notices Simon slowly falling asleep. "I am, that's why." Simon lightly chuckles. "Go to sleep then, silly." Jessica giggles. "You too, Jess." Simon yawns as he turns off his t.v. "I will, don't worry." Jessica says as she lies down, shortly followed by Simon.

The cuddle up to one another - wrapping their arms around each other. Jessica rests her head on his chest as her arms stays locked around his torso. His arms wrap around her body, pulling her as humanly close to him as possible.

"Goodnight, Simon." Jessica softly whispers. "G'night, Jess." Simon whispers back. The pair then happily, and peacefully fall asleep in each others arms.

-

Took awhile to write this... Something came up, so to say. Shall update again - hopefully - later.