40

1 Hour Later...

It has been an hour since their rough, turned passionate/fiery/heated make-out session. The pair - Simon and Jessica - lie silently on her bed, watching Suicide Squad. Before that, they ordered some food: Chinese to be exact. It didn't take them long to eat everything once it had arrived: scoffing down the egg-fried rice and spring rolls in a matter of minutes - along with the chips and noodles. They acted like starving animals; like they hadn't eaten anything for days - weeks even - when in reality, their last meal was a sheer few hours ago.

Now, side by side, they peacefully watch Suicide Squad in the late hours of the evening. Coming up for roughly 11 pm to be exact. Once that is over, they plan on watching just one more film: Deadpool to be exact. After Deadpool, they're more likely going to go to bed: falling asleep in each others company - sharing Jessica's small double bed.

To most people, this night seems rather boring - a bit bland. To them however, this night, this moment right now is perfect. They're with the person that they love, watching something that they both enjoy, and before that they had amazing food. They told jokes, and had debates whilst eating. They're just together, and to them that's amazing. To them that's the greatest thing in the world - to be with one another, under the same roof, in the same room.

-

"You tired, Jess?" Simon asks as he notices Jessica falling asleep. "A little." She mutters without taking her eyes of the television screen. "Go to sleep then, babe." Simon softly hums as he pulls her close to him. She wraps her arms around his body. "You go to sleep to, then." Jessica mumbles. Simon sighs, "I will. Don't worry." "Good." Jessica also sighs.

Simon then lies down after turning the t.v off. Immediately, Jessica cuddles right up to him: nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck whilst keeping a tight grip onto him. He lets out a long sigh as he wraps his arms around her frame.

"Goodnight Simon." Jessica mumbles into his neck. A small smile appears onto his face as he stares up at her ceiling. "Goodnight, Jessica." He whispers softly, in case she's fallen asleep.

Moments later, the soft snore of Jessica fill his eardrums. He smiles, knowing that she should rest well, and the fact she's safe and away from him. Away from Curtis.