It's been three weeks since Taeyeon left and this is the first time he had dreamed about her and finally slept well without having any nightmares. He misses her desperately. He thinks about her from time to time when his mind isn't occupied by his studies. Even when he is revising back to the notes she gave him, his heart clenched every time his eyes landed on the dark brown stain, where Taeyeon had a nose bleed while preparing the notes for him.

He wanted to tell someone about his 'problem', cause he had never feel like this before. He was weirded out by himself when he stares at a packet of jelly beans, because it made him think about her. He did consider the idea of seeing a psychiatrist, but he knew he just missed her badly.

His friends always find him blanking out in the arcade, because there is one special arcade game where Taeyeon and him used to play together.

People who don't know him thought he is going through a break up phase, but the truth is, they were never together.

-

"Are you going to eat that?"

Taeyeon snapped up her head to look at her father. "What?"

"You have been stirring your cereal while I finish mine."her father said.

"Oh."She looked down at her bowl and scrunched her nose in disgust as she stared at the soggy corn flakes.

"You have been blanking out ever since you came back. What are you thinking?"her father asked, concerned about his only daughter. Her father knew that something was off with his daughter ever since she came back. He thought she was just homesick, but it has been three weeks now and she still hasn't recovered.

"Nothing Papa."she said and forced a smile on her face.

"I am your father, I know how to differentiate the smile you pull when you are sad."her father said.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh and nodded.

"Care to share what has been on your mind?"her father asked.

Taeyeon kept quiet and scooped out a soggy spoon of cereal.

"Tell me, maybe I can help."her father said.

"I'm fine."she said.

"No, you are not. I know you. This depression of yours has been going on for three weeks now, it is time to tell me what is wrong. Did something happened on Earth?"

"No. Nothing happened."

"Tell me or else you will forever be living in your own misery. Thoughts are meant to be share-"

"I'm not fine."Taeyeon finally admitted. "But the reason behind this is so stupid, you are going to laugh at me."she said and pouted.

"Tell me what is on your mind."her father gave her an assuring smile.

"I miss someone from Earth. But I don't think that I deserve to think about him as I was the one who left."she said and looked up at her father. Her father was silent for a moment, processing his new found information about his daughter. 

"A guy?"he asked.

"Yes and he is my master."Taeyeon blushed. She is practically admitting that she has feelings for a guy to her father. She stared at her father wearily, afraid that he will freak out because she loves a guy other than him.

"And he is human.."

"Yep."

"Taeyeon, this is complicated. I will always support you in everything. Like how I eventually supported your job as a Guardian Angel. But-"her father paused, trying to find the right words to express his thoughts. "He is human. You two live in different worlds."