Chapter 15: ACTS OF TERROR

I'm inside a hotel room and I'm in living room where no will see me do terrorism. I'm wearing my normal clothes. I hope my plan works since it is about to begin.

I walked towards the TV and turned on the news but it's suddenly showed X, standing behind the Mayor of Wichita.

I smirked deviously as my eyes focused on the screen.

X is pointing a gun on the Mayor's head. He had The Hunters infiltrated his office before completely taking over the building.

"I do not come in peace because I always believe that terror always comes first before peace. This man I'm holding is a corrupt Mayor. So, no worries, my friends.", He declared, "Now! Go on, tell them about the filthy sins you have done. Tell them! This is a confession from the Mayor himself." He smashed the Mayor's face with a gun.

"I- I- I have- Killed many prostitutes and got away with it. The prostitutes were little children and I have killed them out of fun." He stuttered.

"You little pervert! See! This man is just a damn hypocrite. How about me, huh? I'm not perfect but I am honest with my words. I'm gonna tell you the sins I have done. I have only killed criminals and corrupt politician but what is wrong with that! Since the world cannot change without sacrifice and I have to stain my hands to keep you all safe. The worst sin I have done is that I have let my comrade die in front of me when I was weak. But now! I'm no longer weak. I will no longer sin for I will cleanse this world." X declared with a deep voice, still pointing his gun on the Mayor.

I suddenly recieved a call from Heshel. I put my phone to my ear before answering.

"She took the bait, X. We have now located their base and we can't stay out here in the woods any longer. They'll find us.What do you want us to do?" Heshel asked.

"No. She won't. They're too distracted. Stay in your positions. Give it time." I ordered and ended the call before putting my phone back into my pocket.

Alice, your morality and emotion makes you predictable and easy to lose. That is your weakness. Even a simple broadcasted video about X forcing the Mayor a confession and had his men took over his office and buildng made you distracted. You didn't realize that you left the CIA facility that holds my men wide open, making my soldiers easily break in and rescue my men. The outcome is clear, I win this game.

The TV suddenly turn from X's video to the news. The news' show Alice's forces are now proceeding to the Mayor's building, surrounded by police officers.

I took my seat and crossed my legs before smirking and focused my attention on the screen.

"It seems the Mayor is being held hostage by one of the most brilliant terrorist, X. It is being told that the building is guarded by his men and held the employees hostage. His men are armed and completely dangerous. The police also can't identify all their faces since they are all wearing masks." One of the reported from the news stated.

No! The guards are the hostages. Their hands are just glued to our guns and we had then wore our masks so this bait would work. They can't move their muscles and say anything because they have been paralyzed by a drug.

I stood up and began walking towards the window to watch Alice and his army outside the Mayor's building.

Police officers and reporters are everywhere. Police cars and Humvees are parked across the street.

You're so stupid Alice! But the bait worked! You came to rescue the Mayor! Your emotions is clouding you to realize that X and his men has already left the building before broadcasting that video to the world. You thought the video was live, you're an idiot, you didn't even realized that I'm looking at you right now. That why! I win.