Chapter 8: DANGEROUS ADVERSARY

I turned my head around to see Shiva. She looks at the white haired man with a devilish grin.

"Be careful! That man is dangerous. However, things just got more interesting. Go to him and you'll find out." Shiva prompted before I exited the car and slowly walked toward the ivory haired stranger that is blocking my car.

"Nice to meet you, William Hart. I have always wanted to meet someone like me, since Shiva no longer speaks to me. The name is Leon Fletcher, and I know you're X." I gritted my teeth with shock and fear.

How did he found out that I'm X? He also knows Shiva? Just who the hell is he? Could he be another immortal being like me?

I then pulled out my gun and pointed it on him. He then gives an evil smile before throwing two cellphones to the ground.

It can't be!

Those cellphones belong to Tara and Amy!

"Where are they?!" I shouted.

"Oh my! What a handsome scary face you have!" He chuckled and started to clap like this is some kind of sick show that everyone would enjoy.

"Where are they?! Or I will fucking shoot you!" I suddenly felt my cellphone ringing in my pocket, and I check it to see that it finally shows the location of Tara. I held my phone and stared at it for a moment. It seems she's in hotel nearby. I hope Amy is with her. I looked at Shiva as she suddenly vanished into thin air.

I felt relief that I put a bug on Tara's shoe that will let me know where she is. Now that I have found out where she is, lets get this show on the road.

"Just die already." I suddenly shot him in the head and went back to my car before putting my gun back in my holster.

I drove to the hotel where Tara is and found her in room B-91 unconscious.

But where's Amy?

I clench my fists as I hear my cellphone ringing again. It says unknown user.

Who is this?

I put the phone to my ear and a voice speaks. "Hello, William. You might be wondering why and how I'm still alive, aren't you?" Leon Fletcher!

How did he figure out my number?

I punched the wall as I realized that Leon is like me. An immortal.

"Where is Amy?! Where is she?!" I shouted with anger.

"Why do you even care?" he asked with a taunting voice that admittedly annoys me. 

"Now! If you want her back, you're gonna have to do something for me."

"What is it?" I grit my teeth with annoyance.

"You must kill Tara Dracula. A life for a life," he chuckled wickedly.

"I can't do that! You're crazy!"

"It's your choice. Choose Tara or choose Amy." The coward suddenly ends the call as I carried Tara to my car. He didn't realize that I've been tracking his location throughout our entire conversation. He's such an idiot.

As I drove away, I see my black dodge charger parked outside the hotel. I started to laugh sinisterly when I arrived at Leon's location. It seems he's on a nearby warehouse.

He'll never know what hit him.

I smirked devilishly and drove to the warehouse. He still hasn't notice my presence. I parked my car nearby and snuck inside before creeping up from behind. I see Amy tied to a chair, unconscious.

I suddenly felt a gun against my back. I turned around and came face to face with Leon, my gun in hand.

"Put the gun down! Now, that was impressive, you found out where I am in a matter of minutes. You really are smart. William Hart, one of the youngest and best detectives in the police force. I wonder how you even got yourself killed from the start," he chuckled as I dropped my gun, "You know what, let's play a game. It's called Russian roulette. Let's play it with Amy's life. Shall we?" He then offers me a revolver. He still has another gun that is pointed at me.

"Sure." I grabbed the revolver and spun it's cylinder before pointing it at Amy.

"You go first," he insisted with a chuckle.

I have to be careful or I'll lose The Hunters forever.