Chapter 7: THE REVOLUTION STARTS

They're all fools who have a strong sense of justice. They even took the bluff so quickly.

Amy let her guard down. I quickly flicked away her gun and grabbed her before holding her hostage by pointing my gun on her.

I wrapped my left arm tightly around her neck.

"You parasite!" One of the hunters shouted.

I smirked wickedly as he slowly walked towards us with fear and courage.

"Give me my daughter!" He demanded.

"First! Lower your guns or she dies!" I shouted, to which he ordered his men to stand down in response. He seems to be the leader here.

"Now! Give her to me!"

"I'm gonna give you two choices. One, be a good leader by giving me your daughter. Two, be a good father by taking her away from me. But, number two is bad for all of you," I chuckled sinisterly.

He paused for a few moments to think as he looked down in despair.

"Y-You can have her.... Amy... I promise, I will find you." He stuttered with a weak tone.

I dragged Amy to my car and pushed her to the back seat. I then went inside before driving away.

All of them... weak!

I gritted my teeth and put my detonator beneath my coat as I looked back at Amy who is terrified and helpless. I suddenly heard the sky thunder as rain poured down.

"Just... what do you want?" she shouted, her face covered with her own tears.

I glanced at her which made her tremble.
"Don't worry! I'm not gonna hurt you," I said as I offered her an opened bottle of soft drink. "Here! The sugar will take the edge off." She slowly grabbed it away from me.

"Why would I trust you?" She asked tentatively, to which I stopped and gave her a creepy stare.

"Drink it! Or I will kill you!" I shouted as I put my gun on her.
She slowly dried her wet face as she drank it till there was nothing left.

She then dropped the bottle and held her head as she began to feel dizzy. She didn't know that I laced it with chloroform. She suddenly passed out on her seat as I looked forward and drove back to my house.

I parked my car nearby and quickly carried her to my house. We were all wet. I slowly put her down and checked on Tara, who is still sleeping on the couch. I then carried Amy down to my basement filled with tools and other equipment.

Damn! She's heavy.

I tied her up to a steel chair with chains. She's still asleep.

I walked back to my closet and began changing to my normal clothes. I then grabbed my umbrella and went to a nearby church.

I looked around before I kneeled down to pray. There were still people kneeling and... praying just like me.

"Lord. Forgive me for I might walk into a path of carnage just to find my killer." I muttered. I was about go home until a group of S.W.A.T teams walked in and blocked the exit.

What is the meaning of this? What could they be doing here at this time of night?

One of the S.W.A.T teams started shooting some of the people that were still praying.

"What the heck is this?! Um! Look! We have been ordered to kill every one of you because all of you have been supporting a terrorist group called The Hunters. A group of loonies that believes vampires and other supernatural shit exists, which it doesn't!" The S.W.A.T team leader shouted.