Chapter 4: KNOWN

I clenched my fists as I went out to face them while she stayed inside.

"Kill him!" One vampire ordered the other with a strong voice.

I quickly pulled out my gun to fire and fired three rounds as one of the two suddenly charged.

He moved too fast that my eyes couldn't keep up. He literally took out my heart as I fell motionless to the ground.

They were about to kill that red-head. But....those vampires have underestimated me so they focused their attention to her.

I slowly stand up and pulled out a stake as my body keeps regenerating.

Fools!

I smirked inside my mask as I suddenly stabbed the vampire in his heart. The other vampire started to run cowardly but I quickly shot his legs before he could get away.

He tried to crawl away desperately as I pulled out the stake from the dead vampire and walked towards to the other before dragging him and pointing the stake to his chest.

"Who are you? What do you want from her? I suspected that you two want something from her? What is it?!" I asked with a creepy deep voice.

"Fuck you!" He laughed.
"You're a funny guy. But.... laugh at this!" I quickly stabbed his heart as he gave off his final breath.

This is so tiring!

I slowly turned around as I put my gun back in my holster and saw the red-head on the street, taking a step back before running away.

That brat!

I started to follow her as she gives me a footchase.

"Wait!" I shouted but she only kept her mouth shut as I kept following her with haste, leading me into a forest.

She's finally getting tired as I suddenly pushed her on the ground. We found ourselves close to each other. She suddenly blushed as I accidentally touched her boobs.

"Sorry! It was just an accident! I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed as she punched me in the stomach which only meant nothing to me.

She was about to run away again but I pressed her neck so hard that she passed out.

I looked around and saw a place for us to stay for whatever time that I will need to formulate a plan. I then slowly carried her to an abandoned building nearby and went to a door that lead us to an office. I then found a rope lying on the floor.

Well, lucky me.

I placed her down on a chair and started tying her up.

"This is a nice mess you got yourself into," A familiar voice rang in my ears. I turned around and saw Shiva.

She grabs a chair before placing it and sitting down.

"I don't have time for you!" I shouted and stood up.

"You know! I'm just here to tell you that that I'm just here for the fun. Also, that girl there is part of The Hunters." Shiva suddenly disappeared as she finished her statement.

The Hunters huh? Maybe! They could be of some use to me if I make them my allies. They do have the resources that could prove beneficial to my plans

I grinned as I searched her. She has a phone, a knife, a flashdrive, and a wallet that contains a lot of money.

I took away her flashdrive and her wallet as I put a small tracking device inside her phone. This will make me know everyone she contacts and her location.

I contacted her hunter-friends using her phone and put it back inside her pockets. I told them that they must come to this location or someone will die. I smiled wickedly as my hostage wakes up.

"Where am I?" she asked with a weak voice.

"You're in an abandoned building. Don't worry! Your friends will come for you. I have already contacted them."

"Why are you doing this?" I looked back as she struggled and screamed before I began making my way to the exit then left.

Everything is going according to plan.

I set up some nasty things nearby and waited for an hour as I went out to hide myself in the forest.

I kept walking forward before stopping in a better hidden position. It was a cliff that is covered by trees, vines, and leaves. It also had the widest view here.

I then pulled out my binoculars to get a better look.

They have finally come!

Five of her friends came for her rescue with their cars. They walked out and went inside to rescue their comrade. I continued looking at the windows to see that they have succeeded and were proceeding to the exit but it was just like I suspected!

A dozen vampires and werewolves have followed her friends.
They are outside the building waiting for them.

Idiots!

I grinned. They didn't notice I have set a bomb filled with stakes and silver just for them.

I pulled out my detonator and pushed it, then everyone died outside the building in an instant. Smokes and flames could be seen. Charred corpses of supernatural creatures were there. 

I started to laugh sinisterly since I'm unharmed and very far away from the blastzone.

I can do this! My plan worked! With this power and my intellect, I can finally change the world for the sake of my friends and family.

In the end, the hunter-girl and her friends made it. They went back to their vehicles and left. But before they left, I contacted them to meet me in a nearby warehouse where the werewolf attacked me.

I began walking back to my car as I left the forest. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my precious vehicle.

I opened the trunk and pull out a new X-Suit before wearing it and putting back the damaged one to the trunk.

I entered the car before driving back to the warehouse and saw her and her five friends outside. They were prepared and cautious.

I turned off my vehicle by the twist of my key and exited myself before walking towards them and introduced myself as X.

They gradually lowered their guard as they asked me what kind of name is "X". I told them that it's a name of light and darkness.

"So, X, what do you want?" The red-haired hunter girl asked.

"Killing vampires and werewolves is just child's play. May I remind you that you and I are against evil itself! And this world is filled with evil," I looked down. "I wish to join you," I answered.

One of her friends suddenly walked towards me. "But before that, take off your mask. How can we work with someone that doesn't even show his face." They all suddenly shouted and protested against me as I pulled out my gun and stake from my dark trench coat.

"I will not show my face but I will show you all what I can do." I stabbed my heart with my own stake and shot myself with my own gun loaded with silver bullets.

They suddenly shocked when they saw my body suddenly regenerated from a fatal injury that even a vampire or werewolf wouldn't have survived.

I slowly stood up as they finally agreed. But... I still heard whispers of doubt and fear. Can't blame them. They slowly head back to their vehicles as I stayed behind to watch them leave.

Finally! I better change myself to my normal clothes. I then hid some of my equipments in the trunk of my car before going back inside. I slowly drove back home. I parked my car nearby and walked to my house.

I opened the door and suddenly froze for a moment as I saw Darren Haggis in the living room with Tara. He is pointing a stake at Tara's chest.

"Impossible! I killed you!" Darren shouted as his eyes suddenly lit up with shock as I gave him a bored expression.