Chapter 14: SOLUTION

We finally caught the doll. We putted it inside a steel box and gave it to the rich man who wants the case solved which it is now. Me and Franz recieved a lousy 2 million for it's capture and solving the case. We're almost treated as an insane person because the doll tried to act like a normal doll but that changes when I electrocuted him with my taser.

The blonde and the boy were brothers and sisters. Luckily! They don't remember anything that happened about yesterday which is nice so I don't have to explain everything.

The blonde had some suspicions on us but we ignored it since we just saved their lives.

Still, they told us their name. Jane Lockwood and Alex Lockwood. Heck! Even the living doll told us it's name, John Harrison and that's all that ever came from his mouth aside from cursing and threatning.

That name was famous when I was in the police force. John Harrison is a serial killer and an insane one. I can only say that the doll is not lying since it's method, voice, and intellect matches John Harrison. But how did John Harrison became a living doll. Did he mess with a witch or a warlock?

Hence! The police never got involve in this since they are buisy finding X and The Hunters.

Nevertheless! Me and Franz had to rent a hotel room for Jane and Alex since their houses are far away and me and Franz are too lazy to drive them there. I wonder how those victims met the doll in the first place.

I took a deep breath and leaned back on my seat.

This hotel sucks. It stinks.

(Earlier)

I opened the door and saw Franz carrying the blonde.

"You carry the boy." Franz ordered.

"The doll first." I gave him a death glare and walked toward the injured doll.

I pulled out a syringe from my pocket that contains a sleeping drug. The doll tried to crawl away but I quickly stabbed him on the neck, inserting the drug into his system. It began to close it's eyes as I carried him with one hand.

Hours later

I looked at the client's mansion. Me and Franz waited on a bench outside the gate of the giant building behind our back. A steel box that contain the doll is on my lap while Franz carries the recording about what happened at that night. He already cutted the scene where the blonde dies and Franz saves the day.

We left Jane and Alex in the hotel.

We already told his guard that we solved the case. He's still a parasite. I don't think I can wait anymore.

I turned my head around to see the door opened to reveal a man wearing a plain white tuxedo and a cowboy hat. He then slowly walked toward us as his guard opened the gate for him to walk outside and meet us.

He looks weird and his clothes doesn't match.

"So you're Mark Rockstone." He offered his hand.

I took his hand and we shooked and smiled at each other.

"Mark! Just do it right now!" Franz stands up from his seat and shouted.

I showed the steel box, containing the living doll known as John Harrison aka serial killer from my detective days.

"What is this?" The well clothed man asked before seeing the doll, "I thought you brought me the killer."