Chapter 9: CHANGE OF EVENT

I pulled the trigger and the gun makes a clicking noise, meaning it was empty all along. Leon suddenly takes the revolver away from me. He spun the cylinder as he points the gun on Amy.

I cleched my fists and found out that the gun was empty when he pulled the trigger.

I should do something quick, if I pull the trigger and the bullet is in position, Amy will die.

I grit my teeth with frustration as Leon gave me his revolver. I gave the cylinder a spin as I point the gun on Amy.

My adrenaline rushes in like a beast. I pulled the trigger and found out the gun was empty again. I then stared at the gun and realized the bullet is now in position.

I smirked deviously as I realized that Leon had let his guard down. He forgot someone.

Tara appeared behind him. Leon quickly spat blood as he found out that Tara punched his back so strong that her fist went through his chest.

"You're so stupid! I guess this is the last time you see me as a whole body. Good bye, Leon Fletcher." I chuckled sinisterly and shot him on the head before throwing it away and grabbed my Glock from him. Tara quickly ran towards Amy, leaving Leon's dead body.

I better do something so that Leon won't interfere with my plans. It won't be soon till he wakes up.

I slowly walked toward Tara and followed her. She released Amy and carried her to my car. "You can use this car. Leave me here, I'll call you when I get back." She putted her hands on my cheek and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you." She whispered and drove away while I started chopping off Leon's four limbs with my bowie knife and took away his gun and mine. I also chopped off his head and dragged his carcass to a nearby forest. His blood and organs are everywhere.

He then opens his eyes and found out his whole body has been chopped up and his limbs severed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted, even though, he's now a talking head. He still keeps his cocky attitude.

"I am going to ask you a series of questions and you will answer or else... How did you know I was X? How did you know about me? What do you know about Shiva? Is she the one who made you like me, or are there others like her?" I gave him a glare.

"... Ok... Actually! I've been following you since you were resurrected by Shiva. I then looked up your file and found you were once a detective and one of the best and brightest.... Come-on! Will! I was just playing around. Please let me go," He sighed but I suddenly pointed my Glock on him so he would continue.

"Shiva... The only thing I knew about her is that she's a grim-reaper. She's a death god. She's the one who gave me this power and she's the only grim-reaper here. Now! Let me go!" He shouted.

This doesn't change anything. So that explains why Shiva is a far more different supernatural entity. This explains everything. But this doesn't quite shock me.

I slowly held his severed head and gave him a wicked smile.

"Unfortunately, I was never going to let you go. Spend the rest of your life as a head." I chuckled sinisterly and threw his head to a very deep pit.

"You little shit!" His voice echoed throughout the pit. I slowly filled the pit with sand so that no one could hear his annoying voice. I then carried his body parts and organs to a lake before throwing it in there. The blood attracted the alligators and began eating their meal. I washed away the bood on me and waited for my clothes to dry.