Chapter 12: OBJECT

I have finally set up the cameras and wiretaps inside the house. I have made sure he won't see them since I'm very good at it. Me and Franz hid inside the forest and our cars are parked far away so the killer won't see them but it also leaves us vulnerable since many of our equipment are inside there. Yet, we still have a few weapons and equipments on our hands.

I suddenly felt my cellphone vibrated inside my pocket. I pulled it out and see "Hershel Avery" on the screen.

Hershel! Amy's father and former leader of The Hunters. What does he want from me at this moment? Not now!

I quickly turned it off and gritted my teeth with annoyance.

Damn it! We have been waiting for hours!

I glanced at Franz, who is sitting on tree trunk with my laptop on his hands, his eyes are focused on the screen.

How long will this take?!

"Um, maybe, we should take our leave our leave for now." Franz stood up, still carrying the laptop and his eyes still glued to the screen.

"I think your right. Let's go, this is a waste of time." I leaned against a tree, before looking up and took a deep breath.

"Wait!" He grits his teeth with a shocking look on his face.

What is he seeing?

I slowly walked towards him and putted my hand on his shoulder before sitting right besides him.

"What is it?" I asked and had a long yawn.

"It's finally inside the house. It's dragging a dead woman." He said with a serious tone.

I slowly looked at the screen and saw.... My eyes lit up with excitement and fear. I smirked deviously and pulled out a small microphone from my pocket.

It seems to be a living doll. It looks very creepy and it has blood all over it. It's carrying a bloodied kitchen knife and it's dragging an injured blonde long haired woman that looks around the age of 19. The woman appears to be too injured that she cannot move, and her wounds are still fresh. She's losing blood. The doll seems to possess human strength and intelligence. Of course! Because he's the perpetrator behind all this. It still doesn't notice we have putted wiretaps and cameras inside there. Also the speaker I put in there is well hidden. Well, it doesn't matter. His journey end here now.

We both stared at the screen, observing at the living doll and the woman inside the house. I turned the volume up and we began to heard conversations.

"Please! Stop. Don't kill me." The woman begged with a soft voice, her tears are falling on her cheeks.

"You don't say please to me! I'm not your friend, I'm your enemy. I'm gonna teach you lesson." The doll slashes the woman's face and kicked her wounds as the woman shouted in pain.

She'll live. As long as I have Franz around, he will give vampire blood to that woman to heal her. But she better avoid death for a week if she doesn't want to be a vampire.

I smiled with pride and success before crossing my arms and legs.

The case is solved.

Everything goes into slow motion as we saw a child walked inside the house, holding a small axe. The doll's attention suddenly focused on him with a creepy smile on his face.

Crap! This is bad!