Prologue

I scanned my surroundings with my bored grey eyes. A crack of lightning was ringing in my ears. The dark clouded sky was there and it was raining hard.

This world is rotting. Life is boring. Each case was too easy for me since the corrupted system was established. This day is just another boring walk for me. Why did I lead for such a boring life?

A shadow began walking towards me. It was getting close. But I didn't care. I only just began walking forward until I felt a pain in my chest.

Blood! A man stabbed me. I froze when I felt the blade pierce my chest. It was too dark and I couldn't see his face clearly, all I could make out was a dark silhouette of a man who stood six feet tall wearing a dark coat.

I watch in shock as he pulls the blade from my chest and pushes me down, leaving me to die here in the alley.

Pain; the only thing I can feel right now as I lay stunned, covered in my own blood which seeps slowly from my wound.

Is this how I'm going to die? Helpless 'til the very end? I don't want to die yet. Fuck this! If only I had the power to change this rotten world. Someone! Please help me!
Darkness and red clouded my vision as my eyes fell shut.

(1 Year later)

I felt a sudden surge of strength. I opened my eyes and found myself lying inside a coffin. I looked at my chest.

It seems... fine? No injuries of any kind. Was I just dreaming?
It doesn't matter if it was just a dream. What matters now is that I'm alive. But why am I in a coffin? How did I get here?
My clothes have changed. I was wearing a black shirt and leather jacket, but now a tuxedo.

I looked around and tried pushing the coffin open but it wouldn't budge. I shouted for help. No answer. I shouted again. Still no answer. I began to lose hope.

My pulse started to race. My heart pounded. 

"Fuck!" I cursed.

I reached for my pockets, searching for my phone. I sighed with relief as I felt the cold object in my pocket. I tried to call someone, my friends and family. But.... no signal.

It would seem that I'm buried deep in the ground alive.

I was about to panic. But suddenly.... I heard... something.. Footsteps? A person? ...breathing fast? I tried to shout for help again. It seemed that someone heard me. They're digging? Very fast. I felt relief.

Someone is getting close, as the coffin is now finally open. I suddenly saw a woman. She's kinda young. Petite and short. Brown hair.

Her eyes were red like fire. She wears a brown coat and a hat. She's more like a girl than a woman

"Hey? Thanks."

"You're welcome," Her cute face suddenly blushed.

"What's your name?" I asked, holding out my hand.

She lifted me up and gave me an irritated look, ignoring my question.

"Follow me," She said with a glare.

"Ok," I whispered, but she heard it.

I looked around and saw many graves nearby.

I'm in a cemetery? How?!

"Hey! Let's go!" The girl shouted before walking away.

I scratched my nape and quickly followed her, leaving my grave wide open.

"Hey! Wait!" I shouted, but she paid no attention as she continued forward.

We walked out of that stinking graveyard and passed a few houses as we continued walking through the streets for hours.

The girl took a left turn to a small house nearby. She slowly walked towards it and opened the door.

"Get inside," She turned around, "Come in."

I walked inside and turned around to see the door closing behind her. I looked around and saw a calendar on the wall inside her kitchen, a TV on a small table inside her living room and not much else.

There's not even a bedroom or a couch in here, or even just a small chair.

I guess she's broke?

She walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I saw the news and the date. My eyes suddenly opened wide in stunned fear.

The date is Febuary 15, 2017. Then! That means I was really murdered at that night. I was killed on March 23, 2016. That explains why I'm in that graveyard. I guess my friends and family gave me a nice funeral. Wait! How am I still alive? Who killed me?