Chapter 23. || "From San Francisco to Las Vegas. (Can I kiss you now?)"

The next day the boys had to rehearse until noon, then we went back to the hotel. Nathan looked pretty tired and I knew it was not only appearance, so I proposed to stay in the room to rest.

After lunch we went to the room and we started to watch movies. There were many movies that we could rent, so while he left the bathroom after brushing, I flicked through the TV guide and read the titles to see which one sounded better. When I was just reading the 6th review, he emerged from the bathroom wearing only his sleeping shorts, and I did my best not to pay attention to him. He stood behind me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

—What...? —I tried to ignore his closeness to me—. What do want to you see? There are so many good movies.

—Does it matter? I don't think I'll be paying attention, anyway. —he turned me around quickly, and if I would have been higher, our noses would be rushing, and his eyelashes would be tickling my cheeks... But I looked up towards his face.

—I'm serious.

—I'm being serious as well.

I raised an eyebrow. He imitated me. I crossed my arms and he did as well. My face fell, and then he laughed. Fucking immature boy.

—You are such an asshole. —I said, and hit the TV control against his chest, I turned around and walked towards the bed and I guess he took control with his hands because I didn't hear it falling.

I felt him holding me back my waist with his hand, but I kept walking. I wasn't in the mood for anything. I just wanted to sleep. Damn mood swings that I didn't even want to have.

—Hey, are you okay? —Nathan said before I dropped in bed, and then I decided to turn around. His face looked worried, and I felt guilty.

—Yes, I... — I touched my forehead with the back of my hand, now everything was spinning—. Don't mind me. I'm just dizzy. —I ended up sitting on the edge of the bed.

He sat beside me, and put the remote control on one of his sides. He gently grabbed my chin and turned my face toward him. — Are you sure it is just that? You look very pale.

I was also shaking. And I was also sweating. He just didn't realize it. I didn't say anything as well, I did not want him to worry.

In fact, since a couple of days ago I had felt that way. Every time Nathan touched me, something inside me got scared, but it was not the first time he touched me. I thought I would eventually get used to being with him all the time and his effect on my would be less intense, but perhaps it would be different with me. I don't know. All I know is that I had also been having a couple of nightmares, that's why now, when I needed to stand up early, I was having a rough time trying to wake up in the morning. And I was very sleepy. Sure it was just PMS or maybe I had anemia, so I was not worried.

—Yes. —I managed to smile, more to convince me than him—, I'm fine.

—We do not need to see anything, if you want, you should only sleep. —He put a lock of my hair behind my ear, and he left his hand there, touching my cheek.

I raised my hand and covered his with mine. —I do not care.

He came closer and kissed me, and I shivered, but I didn't back off, nor let him do it. I lay in bed and he followed my lead.

—You don't have to do this. What I said before was just to annoy you. —He said, just a few inches away from my lips, his breathing already accelerated.

I smiled at the proximity. —Just shut up and kiss me. When you're on tour we will not have time to do any of this.

Yep. My mood swings were definitely PMS.