Chapter 17. || "Just say it, okay?"

The day after I went out with Nathan, which was a Monday, I decided to attend normally to classes again. I had to take in as much as I could, I had no idea if I was coming back.

That week, I had classes with Mr. Broddy, I also had Town Planning 1 and History Of Architecture 5. They were all pretty boring, I know, and let's just say it was worse this week now than ever because we were all so utterly destroyed and sad. Trace Brown, the bitch of the class, was talking crap about me, and her friends, Paige Thompson, Maggie Westsmith and Laura Gomez, were also making everybody hate me. As if it was all my fault.

Well, maybe it was, just a little bit, but they should be more thankful than vengeful.

The week was also awkward, since Patrick and I had the same schedule, so I had to share every class with him. At one point, I got restless and I decided to go and talk with him. At first, it was uncomfortable and all, but as the minutes passed, I realized that maybe our friendship wasn't damaged after all. I asked him what was new in his life, and even though only 5 to 6 days had passed since I "broke up" with him, he told me he was seeing a new girl. First, I felt weird, because it happened so damn fast, but then I realized that I had been fast than him by being back with Nathan, and, well, I also didn't have the right to feel jealousy towards him.

Talking about Nathan, well, so far I was having the best week of my life. When I got out from classes, which was about everyday at 3 o' clock, I drove to the hotel to see him. We didn't go out though, we just stayed there in the suite fooling around with the boys, because there was not so much we could do in Boston, and by now there were too many fans out there to go out unnoticed.

On that week's Thursday, they had to go to NYC so I didn't see him. They returned on Friday, the only day of the week where I only had 2 classes instead of 4, which meant that by noon I was dismissed. I had lunch and got ready to drive back to Boston. I drove the 30-minute road I already knew too well and got to the hotel. I no longer had to call the boy's suite from the lobby, since the receptionist already knew me. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

I got on the elevator and when I got to the floor, I knocked on their door and Max opened it up and I greeted him with a hug. I walked in and looked around in search of Nathan, but he was nowhere to be seen. I guess my face was pretty obvious, because I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Tom's.

—Sup Ashley? Your boy's still probably in his suite. We had a long day yesterday, and the train took off early this morning. —Tom told me.

—Oh... That's okay I guess —I pressed my lips together—. Where's Siva, anyway? —I asked.

—He's probably flying right now. He went back to the UK for a few days to be with Nareesha. You know they can't be without each other. His flight took off in NYC so he didn't have to come here. —Max replied.

—I see... —It was pretty cute how much Siva loved Nareesha, and I know it must be hard for them to spend time together. I mean, I've gone through it before—. Hey, it's not that I want to leave you guys alone here, but do you mind if I go to Nathan's suite? I wanna say hi. 

—He's your boyfriend. You get to see him whenever you want and we wont tell you you can't so—Tom said—. Plus, I'm pretty tired too, so I might as well take a nap here on the couch. 

—I will spoon him. —Max commented.

I laughed and dismissed them with a wave. I opened up the door and walked down the hallway, where I remembered that was Nathan's suite. But there was a problem. I had only gone in there once, and it was the day that they arrived. I didn't remember if it was the door on the left or the door on the right. I closed my eyes and tried to remember, but nothing came. So I shrugged. I knocked on the door to my right and waited.