Chapter 22. || "Beautiful."

Nathan's P.O.V (Point Of View)

How I love waking up next to her. 

Her waist was wedged against mine, her chest rising and falling slowly while she slept. The back of her head was resting against my chest, as she cradled against my body. My arm was gently wrapping her waist from behind, pulling her closer to me. Her skin was still warm and caramel color, both for being exposed to the Sun yesterday. I breathed into her hair and her scent left me startled, it was impossible to love her more than I already did.

It was incredibly stupid and ridiculous. The bed's width was at least 8'2", and she was stuck to my body, as if we wanted to be a single human being. We weren't even covering one third of the bed. But I did not care at all. This is the way it was meant to be.

I stood slowly from her side, being careful not to wake her. I got out of bed carefully and took the first pants and the first shirt I saw when I opened my luggage. I paused at the bathroom door and I turned to see her while she slept.

The only thing I could think of was that she was beautiful. 

Beautiful in every way, definition and dimension. Beautiful now, forever and always. Beautiful for the eternity. Beautiful, inside, outside and anywhere that you see. And mine, mine, mine.

When I left the bathroom I went straight to the kitchen, and I noticed I was hungry when I opened the refrigerator and saw nothing apart from a couple of bottles of Coke, ice and water. I wanted to cook something special for her, but I looked at my watch and realized that I only had an hour before the time we agreed to meet with Nano in his room and go the rehearsals. Frustrated that I could not do what I wanted, I turned around and exhaled through my nose.

In the corner of the kitchen counter, I saw a small basket that had several food: tea bags, instant coffee, coffee foam, bags of sugar, cereal, energy bars and more chocolate bars. I could eat cereal with milk, but there was no milk, and I hated myself trying to think of where I could buy. For a wild moment I thought of posting a tweet asking for a bottle of milk —I was pretty sure that the fans would bring tons of bottles to the hotel— but I thought that it was very cruel and opportunist.

The mentality that I would ever be normal again had vanished, and going outside almost seemed impossible without being noticed by 10 or 15 girls who walk pass me. But then I remembered that I was in a fucking hotel, and that they would get  me whatever I wanted. It was always like that.

I called from the phone of the small living room, asking room service for two glasses of milk . Sure they thought that I was crazy, but I indeed was, for her. When they arrived, I opened the door and thanked them. I prepared the breakfast in a bowl, and poured myself a glass of water. I took the flowers that were on the little table in the center of the room and put them also in the tray. I admired the finished product, and I imagined what Ashley would say: "Well, you're very cheesy" between small laughs. And yes, I admit it, I am, but I can not suppress it, this feeling of wanting to make her happy at all times at all costs.

I sat down and quickly took the cereal with milk, and as I was hungry , I took one of the energy bars from the basket. Then when I finished, I stood and walked to the room with the tray.

Ashley was now turned to the other side, her back to the entrance of the room. I walked around the bed and sat beside her. I carefully put the tray on the bedside table and looked at my watch. There were only 15 minutes left to go, and she needed to be awake more than anything. She was assumed to be Nano's right hand now, and I did not want her to give him a bad first impression. I hated to do it, but I cleared my throat and began to run my hand through her hair.

—Ashley... —I whispered.

She did not move.

—Hey, Ash... —I said again, and then she started to move a little. I smiled—. You have to wake up.