"It's still happening." Mr. Yukimura told Scott.

"I can't make them go back." Malia held up her hands, her claws were out.

"Obviously the virus is affecting the two of you in a way it won't hit any human being." Mr. Yukimura explained.

"You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you from the quarantine." Stiles said.

"Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? Like on a full moon." Kira asked worried.

"We shouldn't stay in here. Not in the locker room." Scott said.

"A classroom is not going to hold us." Malia said.

"What about the basement?" Kira suggested.

"Too many ways out. We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us." Scott said as we all thought of a place.

"The vault." Stiles said.

"The Hale vault. The Hales always have an escape route. Like their house. There has to be another way in." Scott said.

"I know another way in. The perks of being Derek Hale's best friend...he tells me everything." I said, leading everyone to the basement.

Once we got downstairs I headed over to a rack covering the entrance.

I tried pushing the rack out of the way but it wouldn't budge.

It was like I lost my strength.

"What the hell?" I said, giving up.

"Here I got it." Stiles pushed the rack out of the way.

When he moved it he started tipping over but Scott caught him.

Mr. Yukimura checked his arms, revealing the virus lines that every human had in this school.

"It's happening to you too. You're getting sick. You all are." He said.

"I don't feel sick." Kira said, she looked perfectly fine.

"I think it's affecting you differently, neurologically. I found your test answers here in a pile with the others." Mr. Yukimura pulled out her test paper from his pocket.

None of the answers were bubbled in, they were off to the side.

"Alright let's get in before even worse things happen." I said while heading over to the wall.

I stuck my claws in the emblem and twisted it back and forth then pushed it in, opening the vault.

"I thought only Hale's could open the vault?" Kira asked confused.

"Talia considered me one of her own." I answered as we entered the vault.

This is going to be a long day.

~

I sat on the floor, shivering.

Kira paced back and forth for the millionth time.

Stiles and Malia sat close to each.