Chapter 6: Dungeon Master

- Kai's pov

After heading upstairs and to the right, a door with a similar plaque as the one on Lucile's room with the word library on it appeared in my line of sight and to the left of it, is Lors' office.

I opened the door, entering into a rather strange looking room with chains on the walls that reminded me of where I was previously held captive only this was more... weird. Like someone's dungeon bdsm fantasy had come to life. It's dark, damp, the stone is cold to the touch. The walls are lined with the familiar looking chains and quite a few of them at that.

[???] "ngh, ngh, a-ahhh~"

The male sounds I can hear coming from deeper in the dungeon are only confirming my suspicions. The fact that the woman in the prison was called a "toy", the chains, the weird noises, this... this guy is fucked up.

[Kai] "hey, asshole!"
[???] "w-what? Wh-who's there?"

He sounds startled. No doubt that's Lors.

[Kai] "no one important. If you don't value your life then just keep doing what you're doing!"
[Lors] "y-you threaten me?!"
[Kai] "yes! Now get out here and die!"

Two glowing red lights appeared in the dark area of the room, and emerging from the shadows, was the tall, relatively well built man wearing round-rimmed glasses with slicked back black hair tied into a short pony tail and the all too familiar red eyes.

[Kai] "have fun back there?"

I couldn't help but mock the guy. He's a disgrace.

[Lors] "who are you?"
[Kai] "right to the chase? Fine, then I will too. A young woman asked me to come kill you."
[Lors] "huh? Oh! You actually got that thing to speak! Haha, how did you do it? What did you have to touch?"
[Kai] "you and your kin are disgusting you know that?"
[Lors] "my kin? Are you not one of us too?"
[Kai] "nope, <reveal>"

My eyes faded from the glowing crimson red back to their original grey.

[Lors] "oh~ so you're a magician. *sigh* if only you were female. Human magicians are much easier to house train than fae."
[Kai] "question. How many girls do you have back there?"
[Lors] "hm? About 7. But don't worry, I pay special attention to each one every day. Although I was about to break in a new one before you rudely interrupted."
[Kai] "that... I'm going to make you suffer you know that?"
[Lors] "well, before you do that, i'd like to ask you a question since you asked me one yourself."
[Kai] "I suppose that's only fair."
[Lors] "thank you. How the hell did you get past my illusion!"
[Kai] "illusion?"
[Lors] "you can't be serious. You broke it without even knowing? Haha~ this is rather distressing. I'll have to rectify that after I disembowel you."
[Kai] "oooh, quite the talk from someone who can't even make a proper illusion."
[Lors] "tch, why you- Die!"

It worked! Perhaps a little too well! He raced towards me at break neck pace. Literally, I think he was actually aiming to break my neck.

[Kai] "<reverse!>"

I used reverse to create a barrier around myself to bounce back all kinetic force, causing not only the sex crazed lunatics claw-like hand but his entire body to be sent flying backwards. By focusing on reflecting all the kinetic energy rather than the attack itself, I think I was able to limit the mental power it used up. After all the words I've been using, I definitely need to save my power, especially if I'm going to end up facing off with the lord.