Chapter 5: On the hunt

"Get it!"
"Don't let it get away!"
"How did it get out!?"

The distraction seems to be working. A spine chilling smile appearing on my face at the thought. Daniel is being chased down the halls by a couple of angry vampires and I'm honestly surprised he's been able to run for so long.

If I look around the area, this place is pretty much all made of stone. The pillars, the floor, the walls, the.. gargoyles. Geh, I hate gargoyles. It's probably all the video games but they just make me feel uneasy. Anyway, the only things here that don't seem to be made of stone are the furniture and the doors that are made of a rather antique yet hard wood.

After familiarising myself with the area I headed back to where I, and the other two were being held as prisoners and blood bags and began to lay my trap. After giving it some heavy thought, an idea came to mind.

- 3rd person

"We'd better check on the other humans."
"Yeah, though I doubt the one missing a hand and Lors' broken toy would have gotten very far."

The two vampires that had taken Kai's hand let out a small chuckle to themselves as they continued to rush towards the prisoners.

*creak*

Once again, the familiar sound and sight of a pair of vampires walking through the door as it shut slowly behind them could be seen and heard throughout the room. The vampires however, were greeted with a sight they would find extremely unfamiliar. The woman or, as they referred to her as, Lors broken toy, was standing in front of them, no chains and a bright, beautiful smile on her face which, as she approached the bewildered men, twisted into one of lust as the woman began to rub herself on one of their bodies.

"Th-this is... Lors won't be happy..."
[Woman] "who cares about him. He's not enough to satisfy me. Give me everything you've got."
"O-okay then."

The vampires face became an ugly, lustful, greedy form as he bared his fangs towards the woman's neck, only to feel a sudden sharp pain in his chest and the façade around him crumble to reveal a smiling 16 year old human boy with black hair and grey eyes holding a wooden stake fashioned from the piece of wood he had taken days earlier that had pierced the vampires heart moments before. Looking around in shock, he saw the woman from earlier, only this time the woman was lying on the ground with the back of her head blown away from the inside.

[Kai] "I told you what would happen but you didn't listen."
"C-carden..."
[Kai] "your friend can't hear you, he's in the same illusion you were.
"Wha- illusion?"
[Kai] "slow, aren't you. Tell me where Lors is."
"Fuck you"

The vampire spat blood into the young boys face but the boy simply smiled at the act of aggression which made the vampire shiver.

[Kai] "maybe I wasn't clear enough with you. Tell me where Lors is, or I'm going to keep doing this. <shock>"
"Gah!"

Electricity flared to life around the stake, immediately entering his body and causing the vampires insides to fry for a moment, leaving the skin around the wound and the inside of his body with burning scars.

"S-stop..."
[Kai] "are you going to tell me?"
"Y-yes, yes I'll tell you!"
[Kai] "then speak."
"I-in his office! Near the library!"
[Kai] "and where is that? I don't exactly know this place very well."
"Th-that's all I know I swear!"
[Kai] "is that so? Then i guess I'll just have to ask your friend then, after I kill you of course."
"W-w-wait, we-we don't know the directions but the lords daughter does! Her room is just down the hall!"
[Kai] "thank you."
"S-so you'll let me go?"

An evil smirk appeared on Kai's face as he smiled at the pleading vampire.

[Kai] "of course not."
"Wha-"
[Kai] "<burst>"