Chapter ·66· Our Lives Now

=3 years Later=
(Angel's POV)😇

*Curtis gasps* "Look who's up....is that mommy" he says, while both him and Carlo looked up at me as I came into the living room.

"Hey, morning. What are my two favorite boys doing?" I sit down besides his dad on the couch.

"Teaching my boy Mortal Combat" he says after giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Wow really? He's months old and your letting my son play one of the most violent games in production"

"Oh he's fine, you see? He's already adjusting the grip of the controller"

"I'm a adjust your controller in a minute" I say, getting up to get started on breakfast

"And you gon receive some of that joy stick action right here on this couch"

"Mhm, don't forget we have company coming over today. They said they'll be here around one or two-ish"

"Aigh"

Now in the kitchen, I turn up the heat on the frying pan and get out some pancake mix and bacon.

Now officially out of school and coming home with a bachelor's degree in sports education, I was now free to live my life. I got pregnant thankfully in my senior year and gave birth to my beautiful son, Carlo 9 months later. Curtis was...very emotional during the delivery as you can imagine, he wouldn't leave his new son's side. From being a father who's lost a son already, his heart was brighten up by the birth of another.

It felt great to give him one of the most precious gifts of all time, I wanted a family anyways now that school was done. And speaking of that, we've been together ever since with no drama or problems. He was amazing to me when I was pregnant, being the best father I could ever hope for, for our son. He tells me he loves me and our family daily, cooks for me, provides for us, listens to me, just everything. We're really happy👪

But today's a family day, and both my brother and sister are coming over to my new house in Miami. I can't wait to see my niece, I swear she is the most cutest and sweetest little thing you can meet. Him and Tiara have a beautiful little girl.

(Gabriel's POV)💙
=2 hours later=

"Come on baby,...yes.....there's my smile" I cheered, taking a few pictures of my daughter in the studio.

there's my smile" I cheered, taking a few pictures of my daughter in the studio