Chapter ·30· Hook up

°Alex in the Media☝📷

(Angel's POV)💕~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seeing Armani and her man drive off on a date, it made me feel lonely as hell to be honest. I'm happy for my sister though, and she has a good head on her shoulders to tell if he's legit. But....I miss Alex.

And I feel bad about our last talk over 2 weeks ago, we really haven't talked since. Even in class, she avoids me and covers her face when I turn around.

But now Angel is going to put her foot down and get her to talk to me again

But now Angel is going to put her foot down and get her to talk to me again. I deserve to be heard after all the ish I went through to get her to talk to me before. But now....I gotta get my girl back.

I walk back to my apartment and dial up her number, hearing our call never connect. It rings and it rings and it rings again. I called her 5 times in a row and hoping that the 6th time's a charm. And it was.

"What Angel?" she growled, answering the phone annoyed.

"I'm sorry okay! Please just talk to me again"

"Nope..."

"Why not? Don't you see that I'm sorry for taking you the wrong way? I'm really sorry and I j-j-just miss you so much o-okay. I don't know what else to.....do" I confess, sadly.

"Now I feel bad. I'm sorry for being this much of a jerk to you, knowing that I've been stalking you on social media since our argument. Truth is, I-I m-m-miss you t-too"

"Stop teasing me already please and just come over..."

"You ain't even gonna ask if I'm busy?"

"Nope. I'll be waiting for you"

=16 minutes later=🕓✨
*knock on the door*💢🚪

"Who is it?" I tease, looking at her through my peep hole in the door.

"You know I can see yo dumb-ass right?" she says, putting her fingers around the small tiny glass.