Changes Vol. 3

Previously on The Next Gen...

Drama stirred up when Tiara finally learned Gabriel's secret. Finding out that one,..he's bi-sexual and two, not only is he gay but was seeing his male ex on the side from her. This broke Tiara's heart no the less, where she yelled and screamed at Grabriel from being so angry. The two went their separate ways and it really saddened the both of them. Tiara was the one that broke first, mainly because she felt guilty and lonely. She wasn't any better than Grabriel. Truth is, she had a 8 year old son she hasn't told him about yet. So...she went off to go reclaim her man, where they both ended up making up. Now officially....official and expecting a baby on the way. Will this a attempt at paradise work out?

Jay Jay walked in on his girlfriend and her assumed lover in their personal bedroom, doing the dirty

Jay Jay walked in on his girlfriend and her assumed lover in their personal bedroom, doing the dirty. Of course Jay reacted and called it quits with Christine afterwards, but...he still felt some type of way to talk it out with her. But this didn't change the fact that he was also feeling feelings for his baby mama. The two exchanged those mutual feelings and it led to a night of loving making and make-up. This was obviously needed in their relationship, since now they're closer than close and...can't seem to get enough of each other. It's like falling in love all over again. But...Jay is still holding on to his relationship with Christine. Also, we all learned that Dyme had a secret baby too...that nobody knew about. Not even the little boy himself knows. What can possibly happen in the near future?

Kaila and Jace learned the truth about their mutual feelings for one another. But they're cousins. Only by the words of "I do" and not a single drop of blood being involved. Will the two ever get together?

Adriana and her man are happy. Now officially living in Las Vegas and in a nice spacious house. Adri is expecting as well...

, and with the help of Vivian

, and with the help of Vivian...she got all of her family's money back. Sounds like a happy home for her.

Curtis returned back into the picture. But in the most dramatic and sad way possible. He lost his son in a fatal accident where alcohol was to blame. Like any father, he was devastated and felt like he was the one to blame for his son's death all together. This ate him up inside to where there was nothing left inside of his poor man's body. Depression was too little of a word to describe him. He was a broken soul none the less. But when Angel came in like the Angel she is to take care of him...even after the heartbreak he's caused her in the past, it made a huge impact on his life. Their relationship started off rocky in the beginning but..after a failed suicide attempt on Curtis's part, Angel's feelings did a complete 180. From there she loosened up on him and started caring about her ex once more...no matter how much it killed her to do so. But she learned to forgive him and let go of the past. The man was trying and..she was well appreciative of that. The two started developing feelings again...and it was obvious on both ends that they missed each other. But Angel couldn't let her woman below speak for the brain she had up top. She knew that...they needed to become better friends than just jumping straight into old times again. Will they become one again soon?