Chapter ·25· Crushin' on Cousin

°Kaila in the Media☝📷

=The Next day, May 14th=
(Kaila's POV)🐼   =3:18 pm=🕚✨

Just coming home from school, I close and lock the front door behind me and travel on into the hallway. I lay my bag down on the foot locker and over hear a conversation going on in the living room. Curious, I walk inside the nice comfy room to see Brandi, Desean and some other boy.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in" Brandi turned to me.

"Yeah, I just walked in actually"

"Come sit..." she patted the seat next to her.

I walk fully inside and meet up with her on the couch, facing the boy who sat just a cross from us.

"How was school Kaila?" Desean asked me.

"It was fine, I think I can really get the hang of the topics we talk about. The teachers are amazing" ...and here I thought every school was a piece of sh*t.

"Well that's good to hear. Oh and this is my son, Jace. Sorry I haven't introduced you two yet"

The boy looked at me, catching my eyes as I stared over at him. He had a lot of curly black hair and thick black eyebrows to match. His grey eyes glowed from the light of the windows and his nose ring shinned. He wasn't ugly at all and I'm digging his masculine jawline😍

 He wasn't ugly at all and I'm digging his masculine jawline😍

"Jace, this is Kaila. My wife's sister's daughter and your cousin" ...fuck 😭

"Hi" he got up surprisingly, shaking my hand to take my breath away.

"H-hi" I sruggle from blushing, looking up at his tall but slim figure.

"That's my boy, always a gentleman. Too bad Gabe ain't that way" Desean teased.

"My son is like that! Don't start talking shit cuz he not here" Brandi cursed at her husband.

He laughed at her. "Baby you know I'm playing damn. Stop cursing in front of the kids"

"I'm sorry children. I just don't like your uncle and father sometimes"

"I love you too"

"But why don't you two go upstairs and get acquainted, your cousins after all" Brandi said to me and Jace.

I nod and walk out of the living room, leading him on up to my now room in the back. It wasn't decorated or anything but I had a lot of room and queen size bed to call my own again.

"Excuse the boxes on the floor, I'm still moving in" I say, stepping aside so that he could come inside.

I close the door behind us and join him to sit on my bed, feeling nervous for some reason. "So uh, what do you wanna talk about? Or you just wanna watch Tv--?

"Nah, we can talk. How old are you?"

"Sixteen..."

"Damn, you young..."

"Not really, I turn seventeen in July. How old are you though?"

"Twenty-one" fuck again😣

"Oh..." I say sadly.

"How many months are you?" he looked down at my stomach.

"7..."

"Oh okay, what are you having?"

"A boy" I smile.

"Awe. You excited?"

"Uh yes and no. Yes because I love babies but no because....I won't really have a life anymore afterwards. But it's my fault and I only have myself to blame"

"What about the dad? You can blame him too and make him help you"

"I um--me and the dad don't talk anymore..." I rub my arms, looking down.

"How come? Or is that too personal"

"Maybe when we get a little more closer, I'll tell you okay. I just think it's appropriate right now"

"Understood. I'm sorry for being nosey" he smiled, showing his white teeth.

I blushed and looked down at his arm. "Did it hurt?" I ask, referring to his tattoo.

"Not to me, but it was a pain in the ass to clean"

"I bet. Are those your real eyes?"

"Damnit, you can tell they contacts can't you?"

"No, I was just asking"

"Well no, they're contacts sadly. I wish I had natural grey eyes"

"Don't we all. I don't have anything going for me..."

"Sure you do. Is that all your hair?"

"Yeah..."

"See, you got more hair than most of the girls I know. Its pretty on you"

I blushed and smiled again. "Thanks"

"So what are you naming my little cousin?"

"I was thinking about Thomas, I really like that name..."

"Cute. And if you ever need a baby sitter or someone to help you with the little guy, call me. I love kids too"

=1 hour later=🕞🕞🕞

Having a great time with Jace, it sadly had to come to an end when he had to leave for work.

"I'll catch you later okay, follow me on Snap though" he opened my door.

"I am, see you" I wave, watching him walk and close my door.

I grab my phone instantly, signing in to my snap chat and looking him up from the profile name he gave me. After typing in "Reece King" I add his profile and start to watch his snaps.

I squealed through the entire thing. Why was my new cousin so cute😍

Tapping the screen to flip through all his snaps, I see one of him Twerking. Yes, Twerking. With the caption,
"It was 50 dollars on table if I could twerk for her. Don't judge me😣😩🍑"

I cracked up while watching that video. Damn, he could shake his ass better than me😣 And how he went down at the end had me in tears, damnnn.😂😰😱

===============================
Hey, thanks for reading.
Q: Y'all like the videos? Lol.

I think I'm a start putting videos in my stories now😏