Chapter ·20· Alex

°Angel in the Media☝📷

(Angel's POV)✨ =15 minutes later=

After Armani stormed off the court, I picked up my stuff from my locker and did the same. If my sister wasn't playing for the Lady Rebels, then neither was I. It wasn't fair how he choose that other girl over us, just because him and her be boo-loving now. That's not how this ish works, this ain't high school.

And now Ari's pissed and won't even talk to anyone. I guess this is really getting to her deep down, I knew how much she liked that guy and it must really suck for her.

*Phone Blinks twice*📲

I look down at my phone suddenly, seeing that the creep has sent me a message.

Alex😈: meet me a 5guys

Me: damn. U didnt even ask me if I was busy😒😣

Alex😈: r u busy angel?

Me: no😐

Alex😈: exactly. See u there.  ...that b*tch😒😐.

=At Five-Guys=🍔🍟

"So I heard you and your sister are off the team" she says, eating her fries.

"Yeah, but damn. The word is spreading that quickly?"

"Uh yeah. Ever since the Lady Rebels (the name of the team) has been winning all these games, you put our school in the media really.  A lot of people really pay attention to our school now because of y'all. And since the hot and new Jackson twins are off the team, there's going to be a lot of unhappy people"

"Wow. I didn't know it was that big of a deal, I knew we were well known now but not like that"

"Yep and now I don't have anyone to watch anymore"

"Awe. But the Lady Rebels have other play makers than just us, you know"

"But I still won't get to see my bae in her uniform anymore" she gave me a smirk.

I roll my eyes at her and sip on my milkshake. And of course she picks up her cup and copies me.

"Your such a copy catter, I swear" I laugh, seeing her smile while drinking her soda.

"You should let me crash at your place tonight"

"Uh...hell no" I quickly deny. ...I don't trust her😏

"Why not? Don't start frontin' on me now Angel"

"I'm not frontin', I just don't trust your sneaky-ass"

"Why? You afraid of us doing something?" she smiled at me.

"We're not going to do anything, if that's what you were hoping for"