Chapter ·65· My fate

°Jacob in the Media☝📷

=Two weeks later, August 29th=🕐
(Jacob's POV)😨

"Hey.......hey?......how you feel?"

Hearing a voice in my head, I slowly open my eyes to the ceiling light above and a male face beside me. I turned my head to him, and realized I couldn't move anything else but my head as I looked around.

"Where am I? Why can't I move?" I question.

"Do you have any cravings for Heroin son?"

"Heroin? No,...what-what are you talking about. I just....did it once"

"I see the amnesia hasn't worn off yet, is it fully out of his system or should we..clean him again." the doctor looks over his shoulder.

"It says he's cleansed sir, no sign of addiction or the drug itself"

"Cleansed? Cleansed of what?" I question again.

"You were...under a heavy dose of the highly addictive drug of Heroin. Almost becoming addicted but...we brung you here to get those toxins out of your body. Due to the new law passed by the state of Florida to help wipe the addictions of the people. Something I'm sure your family has to blame for"

"How do you know about my family?"

"Who doesn't know your family son, we're in Miami for crying out loud. The Allen's are surely infamous here, wouldn't you know...by living it up in the palms....driving your fancy cars. Knowing your killing people with the drugs you all manufactured"

"Fuck you. You don't know my life, I never did that shit."

"And you expect me to believe that right, when you end up in my operation room infected with 3 pounds of crack cocaine and heroin in your system"

"So why cure me?"

"I'm just doing my job. Sadly helping criminals like yourself live another day"

"I'm not a criminal..."

"Okay. What ever you say" he walked away from my bed, calling in someone from out the door.

A few minutes later, two officers stormed into the room and up to my bedside, unhooking me from the bed and roughly pulling me up by my shoulders.

"Agh! What the fuck yo!...." I reacted, being dragged and now pushed out of the room and down the hall.

They took me throughout the medical center and finally outside to a parking lot. A police van was parked already outside with the doors open to take me in. So confused, my mind went blank. Letting them place my hands behind my back and add handcuffs to my wrist. I looked down at the tan jumpsuit I happened to be in, not even realizing it until this very moment.

"What did do? Am I going to jail?" I asked.

"Maybe. That's where were going to figure that out now." one cop said, roughly pushing my head down into the backseat.

"What did I do? Why Am I being booked?"

"Shut it! You have the right to remain silent!"

*
=The Trial=

Now being escorted in by officers, they take me into the court room and stand me up behind one of the podiums. I looked around the court room, seeing quite a full house and surprisingly Christine behind the other podium.