Chapter ·19· Unfair

°Armani in Media☝📷

=The Next Day, April 3rd, 1:23 pm=
🌞*Armani's POV😍~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All the bad b*tches with the curly hair smile in 1...2..3. Got it" I take the picture.

 Got it" I take the picture

"Thanks" They all say.

"No prob, good luck out there too"

"You too boo"

Stepping away from the crowd, I open up my Instagram to post the picture and to tag them in it.

"Hey, you nervous?" Angel came up to me.

"No, I'm confident in my skills today. Hopefully either you or me can get team captain, you know"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind it. If one of the girls does better than us, then we just have to accept it"

"Yeah, true" I look back down at my phone.

"Your guy is here today" she says, making me blush.

"Oh I know. But he seems to be interested in Becca today" I grit my eyes over at them.

"Awe. Don't be jealous, just make him notice you"

"Yeah--"

*Whistle blows*📣

"Okay ladies, tryouts are in 3 minutes" the coach yells for everyone's attention.

Just remembering that I needed to go pin up my hair, I quickly jog off the court and meet up with the crowd of girls rushing into the locker room.

=2 minutes later=🕐

Adding in some final touches into my hair and not just wearing some raggedy ole ponytail today, I had a mission to get Tyrone's attention.

*girl laughs in the distance*

Closing my locker quietly, I couldn't help to but to hear a girl's constant laugh from around the corner. And being the nosey girl that I am, I slowly peak around the lockers to find Tyrone himself and Becca against the wall.

"Come on Tyrone, your going to get me in trouble" she laughed, rubbing on his back. ...and here I though he was off limits to us.

"Ha. But you look so cute in your uniform today Bec. Not better than the other 'uniforms' you sent last night though"

"I bet you liked them. I have tons of those outfits in my drawer. Maybe I'll show you in person one day"

Sighing lowly to myself, I go back down the aisle of lockers and pass the two on my way out the door, knowing they saw me. I can't lie, it did break my heart a little bit..since I have the hugest crush on this guy. But it turns out that he's texting that chick outside of the gym and looking at her naked probably. It just sucks you know...