Chapter ·62· Baby Girl

=1 month later, August 15=
(Gabriel's POV)💙

"Fabulous. Another pose please.....awesome" the photographer says, taking shots here and there.

awesome" the photographer says, taking shots here and there

"Okay, remove the shirt please"

Following her request, I pull my shirt over my head and fling it off set. Along with my accessories and belt.

"Yes, now give me those poses....mhm.....that's it, love that one.........great"

"Sorry to interrupt but Mr Gabriel sir, your wife or girlfriend is on the phone! She's gone into labor" an assistant came rushing in

"Really? Excuse me miss" I jog up to the short man and retrieve my phone.

"Hello?"

"Babe--I--I think....its time-mghh" she breathed heavily on the phone.

"Where are you?"

"The hospital already. Please hurry though"

"I'm on my way"

Hanging up the phone, I rush to grab my shirt and other things off the floor, putting them back on in a hurry. "I'm sorry, but I have to go be there for the birth of my daughter. We can reschedule later" I tell the staff before running out.

=15 minutes later=🕓

I rush into the hospital room and go over to Tiara in the bed, seeming to be in so much pain.

"Hey, I'm here. How you doing?" I grab her hand and kiss her cheek.

"Its-just contractions right now..." She says weakly.

"Anything I can do?"

"Just stay with me.."

"Of course babe, I ain't going nowhere. I'm a hold ya hand through it all"

She smiled at me, and leaned in so we could kiss fully on the lips.

=8:15 pm=🌌🌙