Chapter .9. Baby Mama Drama

°Jacob Jr. in the Media☝📷

🔥(JayJay's POV)🔥~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going downstairs in Christine's house, I head for her kitchen to answer her call for me to come down. Coming in fully into her nice modern kitchten, I see her look at me from the counter.

 Coming in fully into her nice modern kitchten, I see her look at me from the counter

"You called babe?"

"Yep, because I'm about to flip the hell out" she pulls at her hair. ...and here I though everything was fine.

"Why? Whats wrong?"

"First, I spilled pink nail polish all over my new Micheal Kors bag a few minutes ago. But its not like I can't get a new one.....It just sucks. But maybe you can surprise me with another one, you know"

"Mm go on..." ...uh money ain't a issue but, I brought her the first one just last week😒

"And your baby mama drama is pissing me off too. She keeps coming at me on twitter JayJay, she even threatened me she'll do something tonight"

I purse my lips. "Babe you know my ex just jealous and she ain't gon do nothing. She don't even know where you live at"

"Yeah your right. But she just needs to get over the fact that I have you now. It ain't my fault she let you go" ...do she really think Dyme broke it off with me?😒 That was not the case.

"Yeah" I agree anyways, even though her statement wasn't true. "Lets just go to bed" I hold her head up, seeing her blush.

"Alright fine" she agreed.

And so, we went upstairs, had a little sex and called it a night by going to bed. The night was going fantastically, that is until we heard a lot of noise coming from outside the house, along with a car horn going off constantly.

Waking up both of us, I look over at her clock, seeing the time was exactly 5:07 am now.

*Car alarm in the distance*💢🚘

"Baby what is that?" she sat up, rubbing her head.

"Man, I don't know...somebody car"

"It sounds like mine..." she gets up from the bed. ...damn.

I watch her get up and look out the window, turning right back to me with an alarming expression. "Something happened to my car!" she rushed out the room.

I sigh and get up myself, following after her downstairs and outside the front of the house. I stop at steps, seeing the aftermath of the noise from just a few minutes ago. The windows of Christine's Mercedes were busted and someone spray painted 'He's My Baby Daddy Bitch' in red on all the doors of the car. Not to mention......all four of her tires were slashed and....disconnected from the car itself but not too far away from the frame. How in the hell?😨