Chapter ·32· Prt 2

°JayJay in the Media☝📷

=15 minutes later= (JayJay's POV)👀

Returning from Diya's laundry room and from checking on Des, I take a seat on the couch shirtless. As you probably know, Dyme had a little fallin' out eailer and actually stained my white shirt with her bloody hand. And I know for sure I can't go home without a shirt, or that's just begging for a whole notha' argument with Christine. So now I have to wait until my shirt is clean to go home officially, I just hope that bleach works😩

Diya on the other hand is sitting on the couch next to me, holding and messing with her arm that is now wrapped up in bandages. It was quiet in the dark living room, where only the light from her windows shined a nightly blue glow down on us. I was just taking in the moment, enjoying the peace for one hell of a night.

"I'm sorry--you had to see me like that..." she confessed, saying it softly.

"Yeah me too. I hated seeing you hurt yourself like that. I guess that explains your arm..."

This wasn't the first time Diya has cut herself, this was just the first time I've actually seen it with my own two eyes. Her wrist and all the way up her fore arm was proof, that this wasn't anything new. ...right underneath her tattoo. A name she hated but still kept it on her body for some reason...

 A name she hated but still kept it on her body for some reason

"Why do you cut yourself anyways?" I look at her, seriously.

"To let go of the pain. You see how calm and...soft I am now. I cut myself because it's soothes me and it strangely calms me down. I really don't expect you to understand that but I'm just telling you"

"Mm. But don't you think it's messing up your arm? You have so many cuts Diya and those cuts have been there before we even met"

"I know. I re-cut some of em to not make anymore. ...Maybe I am....crazy"

"Nah you just a weirdo..." I tease.

"I know" she smiles. "I'd rather be different than boring like yo ugly negro-ass"

"Yeah whatever. Now, tell me what's up with you? Why have you been acting so iffy towards me?"

"I won't anymore okay, I'm sorry for acting like a bitch. I was just...going through a lot of emotions okay and then I blew up in the kitchen. But now I'm okay and I promise you that I am. I was at my lowest point Jay, and I'm a shamed that you had see me like that"

"It's alright, I don't think of you any less or different..."

"I'm also sorry about being jealous and I'm woman enough to tell you that I was in fact was jealous. Only because she has you now. The one that got away for me, the one man I would give my all too and just the one I love period. But if she makes you happy, then I'll be happy for you okay. Just tell her to watch her mouth around me. I don't play that disrespectful shit"