Chapter ·44·

°Armani in the Media☝📷

(Kaila's POV)💛

"You sleepy yet?" he asked, looking over at me on the couch.

"Yeah but I'd rather not sleep on that bed..." I say, looking at the poor used and worn out piece of furniture.

"How come?"

"First, it could have bed bugs just waiting to eat me alive. Then, you don't how many prostitutes got f*cked on it........probably a lot by all the brownish stains on the not so white sheets"

"Mm, that is kind of nasty if you think about it. I could be laying my head down where someone's d*ck laid there too"

I laugh. "At least the couch is cleaner.."

"So I guess we're sharing" he smiled, coming over to join me on the 3 seated couch. "Thankfully I had blankets in my trunk. I can't imagine if we had to snuggle up in cum stains all night"

"The blanket would've been all yours buddy" I retrieve the blanket from his hands.

"Gee thanks. You know I was about to ask you the dumbest question ever" he sits down on the other end.

"What?"

"I was about to ask if you ever had sex before...."

"Wow. I guess you forgot I had a son and was over 7 months pregnant when you met me"

"I know I know. I told you it was stupid.."

"How about you?"

"If I ever had sex before? No.."

"Really? You don't--um...never mind"

"I don't look like a virgin, huh?"

"No not really, it's not like your ugly or anything"

"So virgins are ugly" he teased.

I give him a stale look. "You know what I meant. Most good looking boys get a lot of attention from the girls, so...a lot of them already had their first time"

"True but I'm not in a rush. Even though that's all you hear people talk about these days, like there's nothing else better in the world beside sex. Its lame..."

"I feel that vibe. The last time I did it...wasn't even fun to me. Probably because of who was behind me..." I look away.

"You like it from behind, huh?"

I blush. "I don't know, cousin"

"I was just teasing you" he chuckles.

"Have you ever dated girls younger than you?"

"Uhhh....maybe just one. She was a year younger though"

"So young girls aren't for you then"

"It don't matter the age just as long as it's not a huge age gap. Like 16 and 30"

"True. You think 16 and 24 is...bad?"

"Uh a little, but not extremely bad"

"Mmm" I now my head. "You think...if me and you were ever to...be um--romantic in a way. You think that's incest?"

"Let's think about that. We damm sure ain't blood related. I'm only your cousin because my dad married your aunt. So....I would say no because we're only related by the two words "I do" if you think about it"