Chapter ·21· Robbed?

°Adriana in the Media☝📷

=The Next morning, April 4th= ⛅☀
Adriana's POV💜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*muffled sound of Kaila throwing up*

"You okay in there, sis?" I knock on the door.

"-Mhm..." she said quickly, going back to her business.

"Your really knocked up huh? And here I though you was a sweet innocet little virgin"

"Oh shut up...like your are either" she opened the door.

"Woo, close that damn door girl. You got that bad sickness" I cover my entire face.

"You can leave now..." she grits her eyes at me before closing the door.

"Lil girl, I was just checking on you. But I'm about to go to the Trap okay. Call me if you need me"

(An Unknown POV)😰❓❓~~~~~~

Looking over this poor bastard that they call Lamar, I grip him up by the collar and raise him to my level.

"Tell me the safe passwords..." I demand.

"No! Who even are you!?" he screamed weakly. ...I guess three shots to the arm and chest ain't do it for him.😔

"If you must know. I'm Bobby Crowen's daughter, aka the one your old boss killed. And the Allen family took my dad away from me and so, I'm taking something in return. So you can either give me the combinations or should I just kill you now?"

"I'm- not even apart of the family yo. My last name...is Cole not Allen--"

"So why are you running the cartel now? What happened to his children I suppose?"

"They're gone. Done with this......thug life shit. And you should be too, just go back to wherever you came from"

I chuckle. "You think I'll give up that easy! Jamal Allen and Jacob whoever killed my father! I was only 1 years old and for the rest of my life, I'm a have to live without him! So fuck you, the Allen's, whoever! I'm taking all this shit. So tell me right now or your done..."

"Look I ain't--"

*Gun shot*💥🔫

Watching the guy's eyes roll back and blood quickly emerging from out the bullet hole in his forehead, he falls back like a rag doll. I take a deep breath and turn to my guys.

"Leave his body here, I want them to see it. And put a note on it too with my private phone number...."

(Adriana's POV)💘   =8:15 pm=🌌

"Yeah yeah! Send her this picture though" I flash my middle finger at the camera.

Rico laughs and takes the picture. "Yo, you crazy ma. What if my girl want beef after I send it?"

"Tell er wassup" I sit down against the wall. "Pass me Sprite..." I add. ...which wasn't real sprite of course.🍻

Handing it over after texting, his phone blinks again, now causing him to look down. "Awe. Now she cursin' me out now. You see what you did" he chuckled.

I smiled and took a sip of my red cup.

"Well maybe ya stupid-ass should be at home with her and not at the trap 24/7"

"Oh so you on her side now. Aight, I see you Adri..." he sits on the counter with me.

Suddenly, my friend Henny rushed over with my phone and it's charger. "Yo. Somebody has been tryna get in contact with you" he hands me my phone.

"Who?" I look down, answering my own question by looking at JayJay's caller ID appear on screen.

"Yo?" I answer his call, finally from the 6 times he has called.

"Yo we got a situation man..."

"What is it?"

He sighs. "Everything gone man. The cartel is gone and Lamar is dead. Along with everyone else who was working for us yo. The fucking money is missing, even the safes were busted through man--"

"Wait what?! What the hell happened?"

"We got robbed yo! Big time dawg, everything is gone man. Lamar is dead like I said and so is a few other people. Only some survived the shoot out...."

"Damn. Who shot up the place yo?" I jump down from the counter.

"I talked to Meg, since she made it out with just a few scratches. But she said a bunch of niggas stormed the place and just started shooting. She also said that there was a woman in charge and givin' em the order to do so. So apparently we got robbed by a bitch..." he snaps.

"A girl you mean, you know I hate that word" I correct him.

"Okay! Whatever the fuck you wanna call her, man. She killed our people and took all our money Adriana! Do you not see that this is bad! We're broke now, the whole family is! Our dad and grandad's legacy is gone yo!"

".....Okay. Just calm down Jay..."

"I can't yo! I feel like everything that our family worked for is all gone now. And how the hell am I gonna pay for my car now. That shit costing me at least 850 a month and don't even get me started on the house, dawg"

"So we really don't have any money left? At all?"

"Nah. ....we broke for real sis. You know dad ain't trust the banks with our money. So I guess we not them rich kids no more and now wait til everyone find out about us getting robbed. This might be the end for real"

Too be continued...
==============================

Hey, thanks for reading.📚💘

Q: What you guys think about the big robbery?😰😱💰🚫

And in case you didn't know, Bobby Crowen is actually the one who killed Jamal Allen, the kid's grandfather. But I guess this mysterious woman doesn't know the real truth of the incident, sadly.

Wanna read about the Allen Family legacy? Go read my book called 'Daughters of a Thug', here under my profile.