Chapter ·29· Dinner🍝

°Armani in the Media☝📷

=3 days later, June 4th=
(Armani's POV) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, sis" Angel commented, taking pictures of me as I waited.

"I just wish this mothetfucker hurry up, he said 7...."

"True. But you look really nice, I just can't stop looking at you"

I smile. "Thank you"

*car horn honks twice*💢🚘

Both me and Angel look over to the street, seeing a Red Ferrari parked on the curb with the lights on. That can't be him right? That nigga not even pro yet.

"Damn, daddy. Go get in ya man's whip Ari" Angel teased, seeing Tyrone get out to approach us.

I blush, watching him come up to me specifically after speaking to my sister. "Hey, You ready?"

I nod nervously, and then follow him towards the car. "See you" I wave to Angel.

"See you later, have fun"

=At the Restaurant=🍝🍷

"How can I serve you two today?" The waitress asked us, already placing our fine wine on the table.

"Ladies first" Tyrone said, picking up his menu still with his glasses on.

"Uh--I'll have the steak please, tender"

"Sure thing and for you sir?" she looked at him now.

"Lobster please"

"Okay. I'll go put those in for you" she smiled before walking away.

Awkwardly we both looked up at each other at the same time, but I quickly looked away and decided to unwrap my silverware.

"You like steak huh?" he chuckled.

"Yes and I hope your not taking that in....a dirty way"

"Nope, I was just wondering" he took off his glasses, folding them before setting them down on the table.

"You read a lot?" I ask.

"Yes actually, why?

"Those are reading glasses I assume"

"They are. But uh yes, I like to read at home. It soothes me and helps me relax"

"Mmm" I nod slowly, looking down again.

"I never told you how amazing you look tonight, I really like the outfit"

"I look nice?"