Chapter .11. An Old friend

°Kaila in the Media☝📷

(Kaila's POV)😆 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sound of Kaila throwing up*😷😷

Throwing up in Justin's toilet, I bend down and take a seat on the floor to lean up against the wall. I had horrible morning sickness this morning and I needed some medicine honestly. But in order to get that, I would have to tell someone.....since I am only 16 and not old enough to go get it alone. ...god this sucks.

*Knock on the door*💢🚪

"I wouldn't come in" I warn him, seeing the door open anyways.

Stepping inside the bathroom completely, his face scruntches up and he holds his nose, disgusted.
"Ewww. You better clean my bathroom up yo, that shit fuckin stank"

I groan. "I am.."

"Yeah you better. Damn" he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

=15 minutes later=🕚✨

After throwing up my entire breakfast along with my intestines, I manage to clean up the best I can, even though my body hurts like hell. But I was finished and joined Justin out in the living room, where I laid right down on his couch.

Playing his video game, he looked up at me. "What the hell is wrong with you? You pregnant or some shit?" ...😰

"No babe, I just have a stomach virus" I lie.

"Mmm. I'm a go get you some medicine for that then"

"Awww. Really" I climb over to him on the couch.

"Of course yo. I can't have my girl sick and shit" ...too bad this 'sick' is going to last 9 months.

"Aww. I love you" I lay on top of his legs.

"Love you too" he gives me a kiss on the cheek but then goes back to playing Grand theft auto.

=6:47 pm=🕚✨  💢*smack*💢👋

Jumping up and reacting to just being smacked in the face, I see Justin hovering over top of me angrily.

"Just-" I say before he grips me up off the couch.

"I thought I told you to clean my fucking bathroom!"

"I did" I say in a fearful tone.

"Bitch! Go clean it the fuck again! Ain't nobody ask yo sick-ass to throw up in my bathroom dawg. I still smell that fucking shit!"

"Okay okay, I'll go clean it again" I walk past him now.

"Yeah you better and brush yo motherfucking teeth too. I want some top before we go to bed Kai"

(Gabriel's POV)👑~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how's it going with Tiara, she let you even look at her yet" Micheal teased.

"Actually yeah. We make out on the regular now" I say confidently.

"Make out? Damn. Well you still gotta get her in bed and send the picture. Then you'll win"

"Welp, you better get to the book store buddy boy, I'm already at 3rd base and next....I might HIT a home run"

"Ha. Funny, I see what you did there"

I chuckle lightly and look over at the table next to me, seeing a familiar face stare back at me but then quickly turns away. ...why is he here😰