Chapter ·54· No better

°Tiara in the Media📷

=The Next Day, January 7th= 🌞
(Tiara's POV)💜

"I'm so proud of you Ms. Brown, those reports and images were astounding. I'm happy to say that you have passed my class with flying colors"

"Thank you so much" I smile at her.

"Oh the pleasures all yours, sweetie. Your the one who's graduating with a Masters degree in Arts"

"Yeah but I could've done so well if you hadn't help me"

"Awe, that made my day sweetie. I'm so proud to be your teacher and to later see you receive the degree you worked so hard for. You deserve it"

"Thanks and I'll see you soon. Thanks for telling me" I grab my book bag.

"Your welcome and enjoy the rest of your day"

I waved at her one last time before I walked out of the classroom and stepped right out on to campus. Only to see Gabriel look up from sitting on a few steps nearby.

He looked at me...and I looked at him back to creating the most awkward-est moment of my life.

and I looked at him back to creating the most awkward-est moment of my life

I watch him quickly turn his head not to face me and get up from sitting. He grabbed his book bag and tossed it over his shoulder before walking away from me entirely.

That made me feel so small inside. I know I told him not to talk to me but now it's just weird. I never thought he would actually stop communicating with me and not even bother to try. But I only have myself to blame....since I'm the asshole who yelled don't talk to me ever again...

...but now, I just miss him around.

*

I walk into my bedroom and take off my jacket to get comfortable. On my way to put the small jean jacket in my closet, I see the present Gabriel gave to me for Christmas staring me in the eye from my dresser. ...I never did open it, nor wanted to because I was so mad at him. ..but now I find myself always wondering what was inside.

Letting my curiosity get the better of me, I hang up my jacket and pick up the black long box. I open it up to find a silver necklace with He Loves Me as it's charm. But, a smidge of some sort was used to blur out another word.

I pick up the small note that came in the box too and begin to read it

I pick up the small note that came in the box too and begin to read it. It reads...

"Hey babe. I know you can see the small adjustment I tried to make on the necklace. It originally said 'He Loves me not' but I wanted it to say 'He Loves Me', so it might be tacky but hey. At least you can wear it on a day your not feeling so....beautiful and read those three words. Because I'll still love you regardless and..I want you to know and remember that"
                       --Forever Love Gabe

A tear fell from the corner of my eye and rolled down the right side of my face. Words couldn't nearly describe the mix of emotions I felt after reading the note. But...one word could sum it up. And that was Guilt.

Guilt because...I wasn't always honest with Grabriel either. But the man I been seeing beside from him....calls me...mommy.

*
=15 minutes later=
(Gabriel's POV)💕

"I'm about to leave. Thanks for the..movie and pizza but I just wanna go home now" I tell him, already zipping up my jacket.

He looked at me from his kitchen, with a disappointing expression.

"Why you wanna go home so early? I was going to cheer you up if you stayed" he hopped down

"By what? Having sex with me? Nah, I'm over that now..."

"Why? Cuz ya girlfriend caught you? How is any of that fair to me"

"Ken. Its over, point blank period. So stop trying to butter me the fuck up. If you were my real friend and cared about me like you say you do, you would've tried to cheer me up in a friend type of way. Obviously my heart is fucking broken but all you worrying about is what's in between my legs. But that's cool, now I know who I really gotta cut off in my situation. Have a great life.." I walk away and head straight for his door.

Leaving his dorm room, I walk back home on the campus streets alone. I was over everyone at this point and I just really wanted to go home and be alone. I haven't had this much of a heartache since me and Ken's break up, itself.

*
"What are you doing here? Please go home..." I sigh, coming up to Tiara at my dorm room door.

"I came to see you, since you...act like you didn't see me this afternoon" she smiled slightly.

"I didn't..."

Her smile disappeared and watched me as I brushed past her to unlock my door. Opening it finally, I start to proceed inside before her hand held me back.

"Please wait.."

I sigh intensely at the ceiling and turn around to her, now seeing her teary eyed.

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you.." A tear rushed down her face.

"It's alright. I deserved it.., I'm a liar.."

"I'm liar too then, I didn't tell you everything either. But now I miss you and I feel guilty for yelling at you  when...I was no better. I should've let you explain and tell me naturally but...I was so mad. And I thought history was repeating itself again. But I know your nothing like my ex...and that you truly do love me. And I truly love you too. I don't want you to leave me like this. *she cries* I need you. And I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry too.." I look away from her, feeling my own emotions run down my face.

She rushed up and wrapped her arms around me in a hug, still crying on my chest. I wrap my arms around her too and lay my head with hers, listening to the one I love cry for me...like I did for her.

==============================
Hey, thanks for reading📚

Q: Any thoughts?💕❓