Chapter ·51· Moving on❤

°Angel in the Media☝📷

--That same night--🌌🌙
(Curtis's POV)💞

"Why did you keep looking at me when you were singing?" I look over, seeing her laying down next to me on the bed.

"I don't know.." She blushed and moved her hair back from her face.

"Oh..."

"You liked the song though right?"

"Yeah, it was beautiful. Both of you sound really nice together"

"Awe. I'm a tell Ari you said that" she teased.

"Mm"

"How you feeling?"  she grabbed on to my arm, watching me look the other way.

"Thinking about sh*t again" I confess.

"Like what?"

"Nobody knows how much I love you...because I mostly kept us on the low. When I should've been braging and sh*t that had someone like you as my girl. ...Did you write the song?"

"A little bit of it, but Ari and my manager we're involved as well. Why you ask?"

"Because it's sounds like you were singing about our relationship..."

"I was actually and that's why I looked at you. It's like I could finally tell you how much...hurt I was going through and the thoughts in my head at the time. Just by song.."

"I'm sorry..." I look down at her.

"I accept your apology.."

Suddenly I feel her climb up my shoulder and place another soft kiss on my right cheek. I blushed of course but then returned the favor by kissing her cheek back. She smiled and looked at me, leading us into another intimate moment as I looked into her blue eyes too.

Feeling in the mood and letting it guide me, I lean in closer and closer towards her. I see her stare closely at my lips, reading the moment correctly when she leaned in too.

And like that, we kissed for the first time in months. I forgot how soft and kissable Angel's lips were, surely bringing back some memories. No wonder why it always lead to other things when we did this. ...Angel turned me on.

*
(Angel's POV)💞

Feeling his lips consume mine, I drifted off into the moment and let him have his way with me. And before I knew it, he was kissing me down into the pillows and hovering over top of me.

And I was loving it too, grabbing his back like I never wanted him to stop. Truth is I was a little--well a lot....lustful tonight and feeling bothered in the hottest way possible. I was even considering going over to Alex's after Curtis had went to bed.

I still might go...because what I really wanted was something that won't happen no time soon. No matter how much he's turning me on right now or....how good his body feels on top of me.....or how bad I just want him to lay me down. I can't. I just can't have sex with him..

"I think we should stop--" I slightly moan, feeling this getting too good.

He lifted up immediately and sat where he sat before. "I'm sorry, I ain't mean to rush--"

"No. ...no, I wanted it just as much as you did. But we just can't...go too far, you know"

"I understand" he looked away.

"Look at me.."

He slowly turns to me to give his full attention, while I turned my body to his and sat up.

"I'm a be honest okay,....I'm..a-a-a h-horny okay. Especially tonight and...that's why I've been...kissing and buttering you up tonight is all. But I don't wanna have sex...even though my lady bits are saying far otherwise. I just wanna..build us up as friends and see where life takes us. We can't get caught in the moment and regret it later.."

"Okay" he agreed, giving a warm smile back.

"Thank you for understanding and we can still....you know flirt and be friends right?"

"If you want"

"Yeah, I do.."

"Aight, betta' not leave me hanging then" he teased.

(Armani's POV)🌷

I'm laying down with Tyrone in my bed, just combing my fingers through his kinks at the top. I think I'm finally coming around to move on to this new chapter in life. Tyrone really makes me happy and now after what Angel said.....I kind of feel bad for making him wait this long.

And I really don't mind taking a chance with him. He's a good guy, really...so why not.

"Hey, you mind if we talk for a bit" I ask.

He sits up from my chest. "Talk about what?"

"Us.."

"Okay. What's up?"

"So I've been thinking over the weeks about..how much we have grown as friends and maybe a little bit more than that. You really redeemed yourself to me and I'm very appreciative of it. I love your personality, your respect towards me as a person and now just everything under the sun. You have made me so happy Tyrone and...in ways I haven't felt in years about someone. And I don't want to lose...that. I don't wanna lose you without even attemping to try. I never was the girl to be in a relationship for long or to fall in love. Truth is, that's something that I always envied about my sister, since she's been in love before. But with me, I just push..that someone away and they end up leaving me completely. So I'm not about to let that happen with us. What I'm really trying to ask if you'll be my boyfriend?"

Not giving me an answer right away, he stares at me blankly. Really making me nervous as all hell because of the awkward silence. Did I say something too soon?😶😯

"Did I say too much--?"

Suddenly he leans in towards me and holds me down in a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes immediately, feeling relieved and foolish for being scared. ...but that's how much I didn't want to mess things up between us. I really care about him😩❤

"Yes..I'd love to kiss you, hug you, love you, show you off and everything in between" he gives me his answer.

"Can't wait" I smile, giving him another hug.
==============================
Hey thanks for reading📚📖

Q: any thoughts?