Chapter ·24· prt 2

"I don't have one....I'm over that ish. Just like I'm over you..." she looked down at Desi.

"Oh...so this is about me huh? Your done with me finally?" I laugh.

Ignoring me, she looked down to play with Des, washing her hair with some of the soap water. "You see dada? Dada annoying ain't he, yeah mommy know"

"But mommy crazy Des, she keep hurting dada's feelings. Beat her up for me" I talk in my baby voice, getting down on my knees next to the tub.

Diya looked up at me and gave me a look.

"Yeah I'm talking about you, you done ignoring me now?"

She rolled her eyes and looked down. It was pretty nice to see them together like this, I never thought Dyme would act this way with our daughter, honestly. I guess I was wrong for ever worrying about her mother skills.

"It's good to see you interacting with her like this" I say, still enjoying the sight

"Uh--of course. She's my everything and my own...., you know"

"Our own..." I correct her.

"Mhm right. Because your the one who carried her for nine months and I forgot she came out of your--....."

"Don't even say it. But I'm the one who gave her to you in the first place. Without me, you couldn't have made her..."

"Yeah we made her alright..." she smirked.

"Still reminiscing about that night huh?" I tease.

"Mm. I don't need to, I have the video"

"I lost mine sadly--I mean not sadly but yeah...I lost it" ...fuck😬

"Me and you could always watch it again"

"Girl bye. I can't do that, it's already bad enough that I'm seeing your breast right now"

"Like that's not your favorite part about me" she smiled. ...Damn, she remembered😣

"So you remember that huh. What did you like about me again?"

"Am I allowed to say it? Since your a 'taken man' now"

"Yes actually because I wanna know now"

"Mmm" she looked down again, now having Desi face upwards on her chest.