Amazons Women's Day - Patrick 'Sloth' Cane

Start from the beginning

"You- you won't get away with this, you slut" I finally stuttered. How brave of me... I was a dealer, I just sell- or sold -drugs on the streets, or to some specific targets people ask me too. I'm not a killer. But, looks like I'm about to become a snitch- no way of that happening! I'd be dead by the end of the day if word got out! "I'll tell you nothing, you whores..."

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say something like that..." The brunette, Alanna, crackled her knuckles and smirked. Her first blow was to the stomach again, before she hit my cheek with her fist. Before I could stop to cough some blood out my mouth, she hit my other cheek, but closer to my eye this time. Hurts like a bitch!

This went on for a while, I felt it like hours, but I really don't know how long it was. My mouth was by now swallowed and my cheeks were already numbed by the hits and blows, but I could still taste the blood coming out of my body. My nose was cracked and I think a couple of my ribs too. I also was covered in sweat and had trouble breathing. And all that time, the blonde and the brunette were visible, but I knew there were others watching us.

"You- you better kill me..." I managed to cough out, after a while "I- I ain't telling you anything..."

"You will tell us everything we want to know. Or you value your life so little...?" A third voice stepped in. The woman whose voice belong to was also brunette, but she had an authority air, bigger than the other two. She was wearing a white sleeveless tank top with jeans and boots as well, but she had a golden belt around her waist. Her chocolate hair was made into a french braid. All the rest of the girls gave her a little bow, I guess she's 'The Queen'.

"You think I'll break because some girls beat me up?" I snapped at them, smirking with my bloody mouth "I've been hit worst by gang members!"

"Who gives you your product?" she questioned me, not showing me her emotions.

"I won't tell you, bitch!"

"Who gives you your product?" she repeated, as if she didn't hear me. I know she did.

"Are you deaf, woman?! I won't-"

BANG!

"AHHH! YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!" I shouted, feeling the pain through my leg "YOU SHOT ME!!"

"I'm tired of games and I'll do anything to get answers" 'The Queen' replied, her voice empty with emotions. She's a sociopath!! "If you don't want to lose your legs and arms in the process, I'd start talking... At least, you could run afterwards..." I hissed at her, but I calculated my options. She had the smocking gun, not me. I was tied up, she wasn't. She'd kill me without hesitation, I had no one to revenge me.

The answer to the dilemma was simple. So, I talked.

I told them about the gangs and shipments with products. I was a dead man walking anyway.

After they got the information out of me, the women smirked and one knocked me out cold with a blow. It's was the last thing I remember before waking up in a tiny police cell. One officer came to see if I was alive at one point, claiming the blow left me unconscious for two days. Practically, I was sober, since I hadn't consumed since my kidnapping.

They told me they'd relocate me. That'd be doing my sentence of two murders by drugs in another state, I think, so I'd not be killed by people I knew. My worst hardship was that I would be the rest of my life surrounded by women.

Living surrounded by women, I can tolerate that. But, living surrounded by women who you know won't hesitate to kill you?

You can't hit any lower than this.

----

In my opinion, this is the most dark chapter I have ever written, including my try at Criminal Minds. If you reached this far, you were warned at the beginning. And, if anyone asks, Mr. Cane is actually prisoner of the Amazons, but unlike Percy and Frank, his visit would be eternal.

----

Hello, guys!

First of all, I have to say this... I MADE IT! I HAVE CATCH UP WITH MY LAY CHAPTERS!

I'm so happy I could finally reach my goal! I've been feeling a little bad about letting you down, but I feel my energies going back in! Maybe, not much inspiration, but that will come as I write.

SO, today I will update all the Special Chapters from Mortals: Meet... 2 that I had pending (except for May 4th). That way, I can focus on Urgent! Inspiration: Needed all week, hoping I could upload the last chapters next Sunday ;( ;(

Which makes me remind you to vote on my polls, on Facebook. I know the dates said April 30th and May 31st, but I will extend both to May 31st. MAY 31ST! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/SilverHuntresses/posts/

Also, I will update Percy Jackson, son of Chaos today, one chapter (I have to finish that one, but I still have a couple of chapters before worrying deeply).

About requests, again, I'm warning that they will take time, but I will fulfill all of them. Please, be patient about it.

Finally, I'm hoping starting May I can upload normally again, meaning on the planned day, once a week each story (except the ones I collab with... you NEVER rush your partner)

See you guys next week!

xox, SilverHuntresses