Annabeth/Hazel - Vincent 'VanGogh'

"There you go, Mrs. Mason" I informed my client, with a smile on my face. Obviously, Mrs. Mason was delighted with my newest creation, as she smiled and I turned the chair to face me "I hope you have time at your gathering... Just remember, no jumping into the pool, as I'll be busy all afternoon!" I joked to her, earning a chuckle from the lovely elderly lady.

"Oh, Vinnie, you do know how to entertain a lady!" Mrs. Mason praised me, kissing both my cheeks in appreciation. I guided her towards the front door and bid her goodbye, before cleaning my station. Unfortunately, Mark, the manager, didn't allow me to breath.

"Oh, good. You're over" he sneered at me, which I always found hard to understand. What did I do to him? "There's one that wants a prom make over..." I nodded and swiped faster to clean my station. I put my things in place before going out to search for my next client.

I had to look around, as at this time the hairdresser's is always full. Specially on Friday afternoon. Specially around prom season.

"Excuse me, Vincent?" I heard behind me and I find a group of two grown up women and a teen, who looked nervous, but excited. I imagined these were my next clients.

"That would be me... But, I believe I'm at disadvantage here..." I introduced myself, trying to make this more comfortable and less tiring for everyone "Who is gonna be the one who will be on my chair?"

"I am..." the teen spoke up, shyly but determinated. I smiled at her and pulled my hand out.

"What's your name?"

"Anastassia" she said, shaking back my hand. I smirked and looked at her companions.

The first one was a woman who you should never cross. She may be blonde, but the fierce look in her eyes told me that she could cause your death anytime she wanted. She was dressed casually, shirt and jeans, and her curly blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail. She had a purse handing from her shoulder. I also noticed that the cuff of her shirt had little specks of ink, probably from her work.

The other woman was, physically, the total opposite of the first one. Her chocolate skin contrasted perfectly with her golden eyes and her curly frizzy hair was also tied up in a ponytail. She, as well, was dressed in casual clothes, shirt and jeans, though they were sporting some smudges of dirt around, as if she was kneeling on the ground for some time. She was smiling sweetly at the teen.

"Alright, who is here with you?" I made Anastassia talk so she could feel more confident around me.

"Um, my Aunt Annabeth and my Aunt Hazel... Aunt Piper and Tia Reyna were suppose to come as well, but they were busy..." she told me, more confident. I patted my back innerly for a good job.

"Alright, if you ladies follow me..." I guided the group back to my station, which was a little more secluded from the rest. I gestured the grown ups to seat, while I placed Anastassia on my chair "Now, you tell me how is your dress..."

"Um, it's dark red, in a greek style, with one shoulder on the right, and I added an invisible one on the left, you know... in the cloth the gymnastics use for their suits..." she explained to me. I nodded and immediately, started to think. Speed of light time.

"You know what you want to highlight from your face?" She shook her head "Aunts? What do you think she should bring out with the make up?"

"I think her eyes should be the perfect highlight" 'Aunt Hazel' said, smiling at her niece.

"I agree, though I'd like for you to try to make her cheeks a little more edgy... Aphrodite knows how much her chubby cheeks bother her..." 'Aunt Annabeth' pointed out, earning nods and blushes from the girl in my chair.

"Alright, I was thinking pull your hair all to the left side, to cover the 'non existent' shoulder in a cascade of soft curls..." While I was explaining to her, her face was getting more and more confidence, which was good "Then, I'll start with your make up, OK?" Anastassia nodded again, before I turned her around, not facing the mirror "It will be a surprise, trust me..."

"OK... I trust them as well..." she told me, referring to her aunts.

"So, tell me about your date..." I tried to strike a conversation with her, to relax her.

"Oh, her date is her boyfriend... Ben" 'Aunt Hazel' answered for her, earning a very blushing teen "Dating since fifteen, which I consider a miracle itself..."

"Oh, we don't say it for your, sweetie" 'Aunt Annabeth' came to the rescue, before any misunderstood were made "We just never believed that Nico would take it so calmly that you had a boyfriend..."

"Yeah, we believed that he would, by now, scared him to death and made him run to the hills!"

"Aunt Hazel!"

"What? He almost did it with Frank..." she excused herself, before the three laughed about it "He never had a chance to do it with Percy, he was older and Nico wasn't around when that happened..."

"As if Percy was gonna hear Nico... You should have seen, though, Percy warning Will if Nico ended up crying..." the blonde one recalled, earning some chuckles from all of us.

"My family is very weird..." Anastassia looked up at me, smirking. I smirked back at her and nodded.

"Trust me, the weirdest are the best..."