Percy/Jason II - Brandon Cleman

"Ladies and gentlemen... ARE YOU READY?!" I shouted loud through the microphone, earning even more loud shouting from the presents around me. I smiled at the crowd, with my free arm raised up "I cannot hear you!! ARE. YOU. READY?!" Even more noise was made and I had to chuckle, which luckily was covered by the shouts and noises from the public "In that case... LET'S RUMBLEEEEEE!!"

Pandemonium exploded and the crowd starts to go wild, everyone shouting at the people who was coming up to the ring. Eight contestants were looking at each other, as here, everyone was an enemy. I even saw some growls and glares between them. I'm not sure if that intimidates more, but each to their own... is not how the saying goes?

"Thanks, ladies and gentlemen!" my co host, Tyler was addressing the crowd once more "I'm Tyler Graham and this is my partner, Brandon Cleman and we're here tonight to bring you the best of this novel sport!!"

"That's so true, Tyler" I agreed with him. Even though we were speaking to the crowd in front of us, there were people who were watching us from home "Tonight, we're making history once more, as we await for the current champion Desmon Grow to help onto the title again for third year in a road in the 75th American Arm Wrestling Games!!" everyone began shouting again, which even made some of the contestants to look around.

"You said it, Brandon, but this time we have the double of contestants as many of them came from far away places inside the continent to participate..." Tyler added a little information, nodding "I gotta ask, though... We have very popular competitors tonight, such as Desmon 'The Devil' Grow, and let's not forget Adam 'Bulldozer' Hopkins, the previous holder of the title... Which one is your favorite...?"

"Well, Tyler... You mentioned two legends in the Arm Wrestling games and, of course I wish both of them luck to win..." I compromised, before giving my personal opinion "I believe that 'The Devil' has a great chance of keeping the title, but! You never know! Rookies come looking more dangerous than before..." That made the camera to look around the contestants that were on the ring.

"First round is here and we have the first eight contestants!!" Tyler gestured at them, who are making faces at the crowd, except for two of them that look like they know each other and were whispering between themselves "The four winners from this round, will have to face the winners from the third round, while the winners from the upcoming second rounds will face the winners from the fourth round!!" Everyone went wild again.

"Let me say it again!! ARE YOU READY?!" I believed some people went mute because of how hard were they screaming at me. Well, not at me directly, but... you know what I mean "Then... LET'S RUMBLE!!" I repeated, leaving the ring for a second, while the assistants of the games built the podiums to wrestle at. Meanwhile, I took a look at those two contestants that were talking between themselves.

One was blonde. It gave away the image of dumb blonde, even with the glasses. Not offense towards blondes, but it reminded much of that old movie, about the ghosts and the group of women that had that stupid male assistant... Yeah, he kind of reminded me of that movie. However, I don't think it was his case, as he looked around with calculating blue eyes, his fists clenching next to his body. It was as he was ready for a fist fight.

The other guy was dark-haired, but he looked more relaxed than his partner. He also gave away an image, in his case, the one of a surfer dude, with his tan skin and juvenile smile. His arms were crossed over his chest, also looking around the stadium, as if he was waiting for troubles too. I dared to say all the troubles he will find are in front of him.

As soon as the podiums were done, an organizer of the event separated the contestants, leading those two to different opponents. However, before they separated themselves, they did a handshake and smirked at each other. They placed on their respective places and waited till the bell said their could begin.

"Contestants!! Get ready!!" Tyler announced, sending the room to a an almost erupting state "Elbows on the mat! You know the rules!!" He reminded everyone, lightly.

"THREE. TWO. ONE!! BEGIN!!" The bell rang behind us, making the contestants to immediately go against each other. Everyone was giving its best and two couples were over before the minute was up. The two remaining, however, were the ones with the two 'frenemies', as I called them. How else should I call them, when they know it's a possibility that they could wrestle on the way?

The dark-haired one acted like if he bad done this before and this was simply a bad joke. He was looking around, and pretending to yawn, which annoyed the heck out of his competitor, who was red because of the strength he was doing. When he realized that the camera was on him, he smirked and winked before swiftly putting down his opponent.

The blonde one seemed to be struggling a little, or at least he was struggling when I glanced his way. He wasn't playing around like his friend, but he wasn't swearing either. Not like his opponent, at least. When the camera pointed at him, mainly because he was the last couple fighting, he placed his glasses on a better position and, like his friend, swiftly put down his competitor's arm.

Neither of them made gestures that encourage the crowd, which only made the crowd cheer on them even mroe. I glanced at Tyler knowing fully that we had to look at these two, as we could be having a new champion on our hands...

Thank God I'm not the betting type...

----

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SilverHuntresses/posts/