Thalico II - Teddy Smitten

I had managed to land into an important job.

I managed to get a work as a new member of Green Day's crew for his next concert here, in New York!!

"I'm so excited~! I just can't hide it~!" I sang around the house, bothering all my family. Or... just my older sister.

"Could you please, cut it out?!" she snapped at me, frowning. I sneaked my tongue at her, before she chased me around the house.

"Eva, Teddy!!" Mom stopped us, serious.

"But, Mom!" Eva complained, pointing at me "He's making it on purpose!"

"Teddy, stop teasing your sister" I opened my mouth to complain, but my Mom stopped me "And you, Eva, stop chasing your brother around the house before you two break anything" I huffed, but Eva did the same, so that was a win-win. She was just staying for the weekend, so I didn't have to deal with her all the time "You're both almost grown ups-"

"I'm already a grown up, Mom!!" Eva interrupted her, crossing her arms on her chest.

"But Teddy is not even eighteen yet" she continued, serious "So, you have to act more like your age"

"Fine" she groaned, before turning to me "Remembered me one more time that you got a job in a Green Day concert or I'm going to find a hole. To put you inside and nobody will find you" she threaten me, serious, before going back into her room. I swallowed hard and nodded at her threaten. We never knew if Eva was going to carry it, but never to tempt fate.

~oOo~

The day of the concert is here!!

I get to know the band!! I was about to pass out when they told me that, but I tried to keep my fanboy inside my mind and not letting him out until I was paid for the job.

"OK, kid, this is how you're going to do your job" one of the members of the crew pulled me apart. He was this huge guy with strong and like-tree arms, covered in tattoos, with beard and stuff. Kind of creepy for an almost-eighteen-year-old guy "You're gonna stay backstage, watching the crowd and checking for potential fans that will meet the band" Work in a concert but not seeing the band?! That was just great! (please, note my sarcasm)

"And... what should I look for on the people that could get into this potential backstage meeting?" I wondered, looking at him with all the courage I could muster.

"Try not to choose them hyper fanatic" he warned me, serious "We don't need obsess fans backstage" I nodded in agreement, while being guide towards the section where I would be watching the crowd, without being disturbed by them nor being on the way of the musicians and crew. While watching the stage taking shape, I was thinking about how this job could turn out to be disgusting. While I was complaining about my miserable existance, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered, sighing.

"Yo, brother!!" Instantely, I heard the double greeting of my twins' best friends, Wallace and Cameron.

"Whatup, Dynamic Duo?" I answered back, instantly with the same enthusiasm. These two always made me laugh.

"We were looking for you!!" Cameron, the most louder of the twins, complained "We called your house and they said you weren't there-"

"Why were you calling to my house?" I interrupted him, curious and surprised.

"Duh, he wanted to talk to Eva" Wallace explained. Oh, yeah... I forgot Cameron's crush on my sister.

"TMI! TMI!" I mocked him, earning a huff "Anyway, whatever you guys wanna do, can wait till tomorrow... I'm working-"

"Dude, you got work?! And you didn't tell us?!" Wallace complained, whining.

"Yep, crew member of Green Day's concert" Silence was from the other line, worrying me.

"We'll worship the floor you walk in" the twins praised me. I chuckled, must when the first fans walked in. They must had waited for days to get here first. He was wearing black jeans with an old aviator jacket and aviator's sunglasses, covering his eyes. His hair was raven, almost black and his skin was slightly pale, which made him look more like a vampire than a human. Though, he could have a condition. If that's so, I'll just shut up.

The girl that was walking besides him was slightly shorter than him, but had a more powerful presence than the guy. She was wearing cargo pants with combat boots and a parka, all in the shades of white. Her hair was also black, like the guy's, but her skin was a little more tan and with freckles in her nose's bridge. Her hair was accessorized by some kind of sparkly headband and her eyes were in the out, showing some fearful and cold sky blue.

"Guys, I got to go..." I announced to the twins, who begged for some item from the band. I hung up and watched the couple walking towards the stage, and wait in front of it.

"See? Told'a that, if we come early, we could get good places..." the girl beamed at the guy, who was rubbing his forehead. Other fans were starting to arrive and were surrounding the stage with their posters and signs.

"But, waking me up at 5 in the morning was not the way to do it..."

"Don't exaggerate, Death Breath... It was a glass of water-"

"Thalia, just because you're older than me, but can't appear like it doesn't give you the right to behave like if you have ten years..." OK! The conversation was taking a strange turn and I was sure the band will not want some kind of fans like them "You poured a bucket of water, not only on my face and mattress, but also on Will, who I have to add, had arrived from a 36-hour shift!!" the guy informed her, but the girl simply waved her hand in dismiss.

"He'll be fine..."

"Oh, yeah? Then, don't freaking complain when I-" His voice started to get lower and, in some other language, because I couldn't understand a thing. It was obvious the girl did, because even those her posture said otherwise, her skin tone had dropped several shades.

"Fine! I'll apologized when I go back..." she agreed, nodding. The guy looked satisfied, while avoiding a group of teenage girls who were hyper excited. I sighed in defeat.

Something tells me that I'd end up choosing them...

----

Good morning, peeps!!

As you can see, this is just a friendly Thalico, just like someone had requested... (Couldn't find your name, I'm sorry) Anyway, I'm working against the clock to update my stories, since I'm gonna work more from this week on. Which means that I will fulfill my due, but you'll have to be patient with me... Same with my website, I'm stuck on making the menu... I want it cool and easy! (BTW, after error and try, I realized Wordpress was the best, so... any tech fans out there that can help me...?)

Also, I've been worried about my story with Mjavery9 (Percy Jackson Son of Chaos)... He's not answering my mails and I haven't heard from him in a month... Does someone know something about him?

Anyway, I love you guys!! See you around the week!!