Amazons Women's Day - Patrick 'Sloth' Cane

WARNING! Sensitive content ahead, possibly violence, foul language and graphic descriptions!

----

I woke up and the first thing I noticed is that there was a blinding light right on top of me.

Not only I was groaning while waking up, but the direct light made me whine and whimper. No, I wasn't a vampire, though that'd be cool considering I live in Seattle, but it was hurting me somehow. I wanted to move, to wake up better, but I realized that I was tied up uncomfortably against a chair. My hands were tied behind my back and my ankles were tied up against the legs.

That woke me up immediately.

"Hey! Hey!!" I screamed to nowhere and nobody, as I was alone. Or, at least, I got that impression. I started to move the chair by jumping, as if I wanted to move places, but the chair was solid. I realized it was metal soon enough, as the cold was hitting my wrists. I was getting desperate and wanted to get out of here.

But, where was here? I looked around to see I was in some kind of warehouse, with a light on top of me and nothing else in reach. I could not see silhouettes of boxes or doors. Looked more like a prison than a warehouse. Which leaded me to my next question...

How did I get here?!

"I think I can answer your questions..." I heard a voice, followed by footsteps. I sounded like heels, but I could be mistaken, I was in panic. Who where these people that grabbed me? "If you answer mine, of course... Sounds like a fair deal, don't you think, girls?" I noticed that I wasn't alone then. The voice was with several other people, all of them women. Only one thought entered my mind.

I was kidnapped by women?! Was this some kind of sick joke?!

"You better release me, if you know what's good for you..... bitches" I spatted the last word, not even bowing down at their wishes. They should be bowing at mine!

I didn't see the first blow coming.

It hit me straight in my stomach, almost cutting my air circulation and making me cough. Nice hook, I'll admit that... Groaning, I looked up when a screeching sound was heard and another metal chair was placed in front of me. Sitting on it, was a girl not older than thirty, with blonde hair and fierce brown eyes. She was wearing some boots with jeans and a loose blouse on top.

"If you want to live, Patrick Cane, I recommend you stop insulting us" she warned me, as if it was something she'd normally say. I glared at her, but kept quiet "You learn fast... Which makes me wonder why you gain the nickname 'Sloth'..."

"Probably, because he's always high with his own product..." another female voice spoke up and stood next to the blonde one. She was brunette, with dark skin and almost black eyes. The smile she had in her lips made her almost predatory. It wasn't a smile I'd like to see in the dark streets of Seattle "Isn't that what makes your buyers do, Sloth? Become so weak their organs shut down and have death?" Her growl scared me more than what she said.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I mumbled, but the brunette slapped my face, hard. Yep, definitely a nice hook...

"You rather don't play dumb with us, Patrick..." the blonde one started again, smirking "We'd rather not interfered, but you'd been targeting our members for a while... And you killed two of them" The implications of her words finally hit home. My eyes widen and I looked at them "Looks like we finally got a reaction from you..." she praised me, though it wasn't a good thing.

"Let's just kill him-"

"Alanna, you know the Queen's orders" The blonde one, stopped the brunette, Alanna, mid-sentence "First, we get answers and then, well... The Queen said to deliver him alive to Seattle PD... She never said how much" If my eyes weren't wide enough, they'd definitely be out of my orbits now. Both women were looking at me, as if I was a early Christmas' present.