Piper/Reyna - Tiffany Salander

"I can't believe we're back at this date again..." I sighed, happy, and looked around the store, thinking about the amount of mothers and daughters and fathers and sons that were going to fill the store in the next month. I was excitingly hanging the last touches of the store for presentation, before walking a few steps back and admiring my own work.

"Tiff, remind me again why are you sooooo obsess with prom season?" Amelia, a girl who works with me, asked me for what it seems to be the fifth time if the day.

"I believe is an amazing date and, why not,a good way to finish the school and say goodbye to you childhood before walking into the life of a grown up..." I explained, smiling. True, that was one part of why I was so obsess (as Amelia so delicately said it). But there was another part as well, that was more important and was completely linked into what I was studying in University.

The clothes.

Oh, yes! I'm a sucker for those dress-up doll moments and help people, specially those fathers who, unfortunately, try and have no idea what their little princesses would like to try on. I'm always walking around with a box of tissues and a helpful smile. Boys, girls, I don't care if there's a grown up who missed their own prom and now, is chaperoning. I help.

"I don't have problem imagining you, one day, working on your own store instead of relaxing and letting the employees and manager doing that work for you..." Amelia mocked me, but it was fine by me. My dream was to have the best store for special occasions in town and help people find the perfect dress or suit.

"You know that doesn't offend me, do you?" I checked with her, raising an eyebrow. Amelia simply smiled at me.

"I know. I wasn't kidding" she surprised me, going to the deposit for more dresses to place on the hangers. I sighed and began to put some mannequins on the windows, with some of the latest dress and suit models of the season.

Just as I was straightening a dress' skirt, a group of three women walk by the window, talking animately until the teen of the group stopped and eyed the dress I was exhibiting. She was probably seventeen/eighteen years old, perfect age for prom season. She was slim and had a nicely shape figure, but she wasn't skinny. She had muscles and meat in all the right places. Whoever is her date, is one lucky girl or guy.

The two women stopped walking when they saw their companion stop. One of the woman was dressed in a dark red pencil skirt, along with matching jacket, that had a white blouse underneath. Her skin was toasted in that rich Latino way that was the secret envy of many women and men. Her dark long hair was tied up in a loose bun and she was wearing black heels and a black purse, that held a dark red pashmina as accessory.

The other one was more juvenile in her way of dressing, as she wore jeans and a jacket, along with some blouse, though it was obvious that she was the same age or similar to the other woman. Her skin was a little more tanned than the other woman and her hair was braided to the side, kind of loosely. It looks nice on her.

The girl muttered something, staring completely at the dress, while the other two women smiled in complicity, before guiding the girl inside the store. I immediately left the window, as I wanted to help them.

"Can you finish the window?" I asked Amelia, almost pulling my puppy eye look. Luckily, it wasn't needed. Smirking, I walked to the group, smiling "Hello! I'm Tiffany, how can I help you?"

"Well, we're looking for dresses for this young girl over here..." the juvenile-dressed woman spoke first, gesturing at the teen, who blushed, but smiled at me.

"But, Aunt Piper... He hasn't asked yet..." the teen seemed to complain, but it was answered by roll of eyes.

"Ana, sweetie, are we talking about the same guy you've been dating since you were fifteen?" 'Aunt Piper' questioned her, smirking.

"Piper is right, Ben is gonna do it... If Jason and Leo don't convince him otherwise" the other woman muttered the last part to herself, but I was close so I heard it anyway.

"OK... But Dad and Papà-"

"Oh, they're not gonna buy you the dress, sweetie!" 'Aunt Piper' interrupted, serious "We're gonna do it!" That statement had the teen opening her eyes widen open.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. I mean, I think Nico is a great parent and stuff, not to mention a great friend... but he sucks as stylist..." the formal-dressed woman chuckled at the end. It was obvious that they knew each other from a long time and had a tight relationship. The teen squeaked and hugged them both, smiling.

"Thanks, Aunt Piper! Thanks Tia Reyna!" she thanked the ladies, who smiled back at her.

"No problem, sweetie... Besides, I think of it as practice for when our girls need to come here and do the same..." Soon the smile on the teen face was replaced by a mocking scowl.

"Oh, so I'm chopper liver for practice?" she mocked asked. It was obvious that she wasn't mad at her "Fine, fine... Be that way!" she added, dramatically, I might add. I smiled to myself and stayed in silence next to them.

"So, what kind of dress are you looking for? Got a theme in specific?" I wondered, trying to be helpful. The girl thought for a few minutes and shook her head.

"I don't know the theme, but I do know I don't want a dress with strapless top" she stated, serious. I nodded and guided them into the non-strapless section.

Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!