Mark/Sherman - Tyler Graham

This were getting more exciting by the minute!

The people roared like there was no tomorrow, and I bet that if I was speaking through a microphone, I'd be with a sore throat and no voice at the moment. I couldn't be doing that, I live off my voice! The first round had finished and now, we had eight more contestants on the ring. Though I grab any job that comes my way, I still cannot understand why people are so obsess with arm wrestling contests.

"Ladies and gentlemen!! Let's get ready for the second round!!" I shouted, making everyone scream even louder. From where do they pull that voice?! I would have none by then! "The first eight contestants already showed us the best they can do!"

"That's exactly right, Tyler!!" Brandon picked it up from where I left "But! We still have many more contestants and I'm willing to bet that, between one of all our contestants is our winner!!" More shouts and noises that I've heard all night. I must demand some holidays after this job! "Here comes the next eight!"

The ring filled with people who were already looking like if they could kill.some were growling, other were glaring around, some were really scary, though. Like Brandon, I was focused on the two guys that climbed into the ring last, who were looking around the place, like if they knew what was going to happen. But, not only that, but they looked... bored.

The first guy was wearing an old and tattered Scottish-patterned blue-and-red shirt with no sleeves- in fact, it looks like someone tore them apart from the shirt's chest. His rude look also had a pair of jeans, almost in the same state as the shirt: old and tattered. His trainers were nothing special and he had a mohawk of hair. That was his look. Chic-but-I-rather-look-like-a-mountain-man-anyday-of-the-week.

The guy that followed him didn't look like him at all, but they both shared one thing: the bored look on their faces. He was wearing a complete, but also tattered, red T-shirt. It that T-shirt, at some point had a logo or something, is definitely gone by now. His jeans were a little more new, but he was also wearing trainers. His hair, however, was cut in a military fashion way, meaning it was super short.

They spoke to each other for a few minutes, before each of them walked to their respective opponents and nodded at them. Mohawk guy, let's identify him like that (though, they did have their numbers on their back, so we could know who was who) placed his elbow on the mat, and looked around, before... yawning. I swear it! He yawned!

"Looks like some of our contestants doesn't agree that they have competition!" I noticed as well as Brandon, and that forced me to point out something. I saw a couple of people standing on the bleachers, with signs and making gestures. I couldn't identify what they were screaming, but I bet it was something with 'destroy them' and 'take them down'. They normally, almost always say the same.

"Looks like he's not the only one thinking that way, Tyler!!" Brandon's eyes were on his friend, Military cut, who also looked bored. But he didn't railed up the crowd like his friend. Instead, his eyes were focused on the guy in front of him, looking a tad more serious than his friend "Alright, contestants!! Let's get this over with!! Round two!!"

"On their marks, ready?! Set?! GO!!!" I announced, making all the contestants to start pulling their opponent's hand. Some were ending quick and, between those, were Mohawk and Military guys. The way they ended they competitors was almost the speed of light, as soon, their opponents were holding their wrist because of the amount of pressure they put on them!

"Looks like we already have our first two rounder-ups from round two!!" Brandon shifted everyone's attention from the remaining contestants towards the first two finalists "Please, guys... I must know your motivation for finishing so quickly!" he immediately went to interview them, which must have surprised them, because they obviously looked confused.

"Um, well... We just did what we came here to do..." Mohawk started, looking at his friend, unsure.

"My brother is of course, right" Military agreed, nodding his head. Well, would you look at that! Brother competing against each other!

"Oh, my! Brother against brother!" Brandon sounded excited all of the sudden. People would pay more just to see these two against! "I do hope you give us some excellent show!"

"It's... it's all for a good cause..." one of them managed to reply, but Brandon was long gone caring about why were they here tonight. I made him focus back on the contestants and I focused on continuing the interview.

"The prize of this championship is ten grand, gentlemen" I informed them, who nodded in agreement "May I know what would you do with such amount of money?"

"Like I mentioned before, it's for a good cause..." Military repeated. Oh, so it was him who spoke earlier "Half that money would be used for research into children diseases, while the other half would be for personal use..."

"That is a very noble ending for this kind of competition..." I admitted, agreeing with him fully "What about you? Are you having a different goal than your brother?"

"Actually, me and a couple of friends sighed up simply for the chance of giving the winnings to my brother..." Mohawk surprised me, clapping his brother's back. Apparently, whatever was happening between them, it was obviously a family matter and they were spreading their options.

"Well... In that case, I wish you all good luck and, may the best win this competition..." I shook each of their hands and set them free of me. I nodded, glad that something good could be coming out of this nasty competition.

----

Hello, guys!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the long absence. Things have been hectic lately and I'd had to organize them before continuing with my writing. As I'm writing this, I'm trying to catch up with all the delay posting, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be back at regular pace by the end of the month. I beg your patience for it.

Which leads me to remind you all that, I have made a Facebook page for my A/N and any news/rants/explanations/thing I like to be posted there. I recommend you check it out, mainly for the A/N, as I won't be posting them here anymore. The page is written down:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SilverHuntresses/posts/

For this morning, I'm planning to update only three stories, can't remember how many chapters each: Mortals: Meet... 2, Percy Jackson, son of Chaos and Garden Wall. As I mentioned before, be patience with me. I'll probably update Urgent! Inspiration: Needed tomorrow and Wednesday, with Mortals: Meet... the In-Laws next. Any chapters that are missing from Mortals: Meet... 2 will be post ASAP.

As I mentioned in a post on Facebook, Mortals: Meet... 2 is coming to an end. Although it was a pleasure and a privilege to write almost 200 chapters about Percy and his friends (and making up a few futures and two lovely spin-offs of my own), I'm running out of ideas, which is why I'm slowing my writing a little: I wanna supply the demand, but I don't have resources. Which is why I decided, with a heavy heart, that it won't be a third part.

Also, I'd like to let you know that, I wanna finish Urgent! Inspiration: Needed before focusing in another story. I realized I tried to handle more than I can take and I'm not as focus as I was at the beginning, as life takes unexpected turns. That being said, it doesn't mean I will be giving up my writing and my stories, as it means too much to me.

Maybe, I'll diversify myself into a new fandom...? Or random stories...? Who knows...

Please, check my Facebook page and I'll see you guys during the week.

Again, I apologize for the lateness and I appreciate your patience.

xoxo, Silver