“I don’t know... I think its Jake again urm not this Saturday as in tomorrow... the Saturday after. Why do you wanna go?” I shrugged after to try and show that I didn’t find it that interesting but yet inside I was jumping with excitement.

“Maybe” I answered and saw him smile whilst watching the road.

“Little innocent Hayden turning in to badass Hayden” I laughed at him.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window. I watched as he turned the corner and pulled up outside some gates. He climbed out and unlocked the lock that was holding the chains around the two big gates. He pulled them open, climbed back in the car and started driving into the car park. He pulled up near the shutters and turned around in his seat.

“Here... use this” he gave me a set of keys but he was holding a specific one up. “You can go and open the door at the side of the shutter whilst I go and lock the gates back up for the moment” I nodded and took the key. I climbed out of his Mazda as he did. He started walking back towards the gates whilst I walked towards the door. I put the key into the locks and turned it to the right. I walked in and saw my little project parked in the middle of the garage. I walked over to it and saw a hint of a logo on the front but I couldn’t quite see what it was. I looked to my left and saw a rag on top of the toolbox. I took it and started to clean the logo and saw that it was a Maserati.

“So are you ready?” Blake asked as he walked in.

“Ye” I nodded. I watched as he walked to the office and came out with the keys for the car. He opened the car and popped the hood. I put my hands underneath and felt for the little clip thing which I soon found. I lifted it up and put the little hood support rod in the hole.

“Look at you” Blake said.

“What just because I can open the hood of a car... oh ye... wow” I said rolling my eyes making him laugh.

“You think you’re so funny” he walked near to where I was stood and looked at the engine. “Jamie wasn’t joking when he said it was dirty.”

“It was dirtier than this”

He walked over near a certain toolbox and dragged it near the car.

“How’ve you got a toolbox like that?” I asked him looking at it. I had never seen one that consisted of 10 different trays on wheels.

“Oh it’s specially made by Co-fix just for us” he smiled, opening one of the trays.

We spent hours talking and taking the car to pieces and cleaning it. “So you have a full week off now. Got any plans?”

I shrugged “Not really I’ll probably pester you guys to bring me here so then I can work on this” I said whilst cleaning the casing for the air filter.

“Hayden I don’t think any of us would get sick of seeing you” I blushed when he said that.

“Thanks” I smiled at him.

“You’re welcome... how come your not going to any parties whilst you’re off, I would be?”

“Because I won’t be invited to any” I muttered. He looked up from the pipe that he was cleaning and looked at me with a confused face.

“Why not?”

 I shrugged “it doesn’t matter.”

“Hayden” I looked up at him “Why not?”

“Why would people want to invite the nerd to their house?”

“What?”

“At school I have a reputation of being a nerd as people like to call me” I said putting my head down.