"Because of the crimes and the bad things you did, her wings get heavier and heavier each day. Everything you do is making her suffer."Sehun continued.

This time, Baekhyun finally snapped his head to look at him. His eyes were in between a mix of confusion and guilt. It is his first time hearing what he does himself can affects her wings. She had always been so hyper and bubbly when she visits him. Baekhyun thought back to the time when he carried her home because she fainted, no wonder she felt heavy, the weight was from her wings.

"She is sinking down. And soon, if her heart breaks, the demon will devour her broken heart and she will die."

"Die?"the question left Baekhyun's lips heavily. He leaned nearer to the table and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "What do you mean-"

"She will die because of you. Your stubbornness will kill her."Sehun ceased him, crossing his arms in front of his chest casually.

"Isn't there any other way to-"

"It is too late for her. But there is still a way. The reason I came here to meet you is to solve the problem." Sehun said.

"How?"Baekhyun raised a curious brow at him.

"If you die, everything will dissapear. The weight on her wings and her broken heart will vanish. It is either you or her. Only one of you get to stay alive in this situation."Sehun said. Baekhyun's fingers froze on the handle of the cup as he stared at Sehun. So the main reason this guy came to meet him is too eliminate him. "I can kill you myself. But then, it will break the rules. Since it isn't my job to do so as an angel."Sehun added with a heavy sigh.

"So it is her or me."Baekhyun mumbled, looking down at the table, thinking hard to himself. If he dies, Taeyeon will live and stop suffering because of him.

"Yes. Make a decision."

Baekhyun kept quiet as he stared at the front blankly.

"I left something in your bag."Sehun said as he got up from his seat and left the cafe. He didn't want to warn the human about this, but Ms Sienna had advised him to do so, he knew that that is the only choice to save Taeyeon's life, since her life has been endangered because of her master after all. 

Sehun sighed and bit down on his bottom lip nervously.

This is the most complicated decision he had ever made. It is like murdering someone indirectly.

End of Flashback

"I understand Taeyeon."he said, taking a step forward.

He glanced down at his bag before slowly looking up to meet her worried eyes

"No! You never understand! Leave right now!"her voice sounded even more urgent than before as he neared her. "Please Baekhyun, leave. Right. Now!"she clenched her jaw and stared at him.