Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1

Back Ground Story

Hi...

You all probably know me by now. A girl who surprisingly has powers and can control fire. Weird right?...

Most people know me by my nickname 'Scar' and think of me as an average girl, not knowing I can summon flames from my body. But...

Things aren't always what they seem...

--------------------------------

Name: Damian Silva

Sex: Male

Age: 16

Test Subject: E3S507

Born: 12/17/01

Arrival Date: 2/20/18

-Report-

On February 20th, 2018 Test Subject #E3S507 was found in an alley sleeping. Possibly a homeless child but no time to be picky. I ordered my men to take him without anyone being suspicious of us. We placed him under a drug to keep him drowsy. We carry him back to the van and made our way to the lab, just like the doctors ordered. We arrive and take the kid out of the van and carry him to the lab. He was still under the influence of the serum. We resume back to our stations and continue on with our day...

-End Report-

----------------------------------

>>Damian<<

I begin to wake up from my long nap and stretch. I roll around the bed trying to look for a comfortable position because why not. I wrap my legs around a pillow and snuggle it. I started to fall back to sleep again until a realization comes to me...

"Bed?!"

I bolt straight up and widen my eyes open but to only be greeted by a beam of light flashing my eyes. I grunt in pain and rub my tired eyes, trying to adjust to the light. Once I do I look around to check my surroundings.

"Is this real or am I dreaming?" I whisper to myself

I was in a small room with nothing but a bed shoved in a corner. Ahead of me was a large window but it was tinted so I wasn't able to see what was going on behind the glass. With my hand I pinch my arm, making sure I wasn't dreaming.

And sure enough I wasn't...

I wince in pain and rub my arm. I examine the bed sheets and touch the walls. I was so confused what was going on. Where am I? Why am I here?...What's here?...

I hear something unlock and I flinch from the sudden sound. I look over to my right, my back against the wall, there was a door that I hadn't noticed. I back myself against the railing of the bed and lift the sheets to cover my face.

A man, in a white lab coat walked in the room with a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other. He searches around the room to stop his eyes on me. I felt unsafe so I covered my head with the sheets and laid down, taking the pillow and covering my head.

I hear footsteps approaching and my muscles tightened. My heart was racing and I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen next and the question still remained...Why am I here?...and where is here?

"Hello Test Subject #E3S507, my name is Dr. Cannerts"

I still remained under the bed sheets not wanting to come out. Who the hell was this Dr. Cannerts? Test Subject number what? I hear a heavy sigh coming from the man who I assumed was right next to my bed.